test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rothe Valley Battle Pass credit--not working today

aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
@nitocris83
I humbly request that the devs place some type of countdown timer on this event and any events moving forward. We should still be getting credit today for the random skirmishes, dungeons, and HEs. If you read the announcement, it states that this event begins on August 9 and runs for 5 weeks. It is currently not awarding me any points for skirmishes, so if the event is turned off early, it would be nice to know. I am a premium battle pass holder, so I should be able to progress in this section as well.

Please let me know if this current event is closed and we need to wait 13 days for the next section to open. And if this post should be placed in the bugs category, please move it.

Comments

• jojo#5080 jojo Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    after doing skirmishes on 3 different characters today i never got any currency for the rothe valley battle pass. Im stuck on the 3rd reward. A friend also didn't get rewards. Its not registering that we did the skirmish in the first place. Still have the 3 available spots.
  • sartoricsartoric Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Yep mee too, but I wrongly posted in PC area before :)

In the last 2 days I'm getting no battle pass for skirmish.
    It seems it's just not triggering the campaign at all. I tried several time yesterday, but no way.
    Dots are still there, tomorrow the gauge will be full.
  • creynnncreynnn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Also did not get credit for random skirmish, but did get credits for heroic and dungeon. Sounds like a bug (whichever way it should be)
  • sartoricsartoric Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Still not working ...
  • casey#2467 casey Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Same here, no battle pass points for random skirmish and it still show I have three available. Not sure I even want to que for Random Trial, as yesterday it said 3min and 45 min later it still said 3 min.
  • cwilfcwilf Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    When I complete a Random Skirmish, I do not get credit for the completion and do not receive the Battle Pass XP.

I complete the Skirmish and I still have three pips in the Campaign progress for Take Stock of Life.

When will this be fixed?
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Yes, this has been reported all over the forums. Fixes won't happen when they are not at work. In the US, it's a holiday weekend and Cryptic hasn't been in since the 1st and won't be back until Tuesday, the 6th. Hopefully there will be a fix sometime during the next week.