test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Draconic Rage didn't reset for last day?

reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
Why didn't this battle pass reset for the final day? All my random bonus AD's are avail, I've not played today! I needed 1 more run :(

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,231 Arc User
    I believe the event ended at 7:30am PT today (Aug 31st).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Well that's a dumb time to end an event on the last day... @nitocris83 is this intended? If so, why so early on the last day? I logged in to get er done when I got home from work!
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,231 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Thx for the info @plasticbat wish I had of realized that in time to correct my completion!

Suggestion for the future would be to end the event at the end of the final day. Let the procrastinators get done LOL
  • Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 408 Arc User
    Our days all end at different times. That's 3:30 in the afternoon for me, but I'm usually at work so I'm in the habit of finishing event stuff the day before. It does mean I might miss out on a daily quest on the last day though...
  • Options
    mintmark said:

Our days all end at different times. That's 3:30 in the afternoon for me, but I'm usually at work so I'm in the habit of finishing event stuff the day before. It does mean I might miss out on a daily quest on the last day though...

I get that. but it was 30 mins after the daily reset on the final day AND it broke the new battle pass in the process. I just feel it could have been planned a little different but hindsight is always 20/20 :)