test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS] Rothé Valley Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of the Rothé Valley update. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Comments

• kiijokiijo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    Did not receive the Free Loadout with the Neverember Recruitment.
  • aissakur#7004 aissakur Member Posts: 2 New User
    The Aug 17 2022 update for PS4 isn't working. It gives a false error that the space is not enough. It needs 3 gigs and I have nearly half a terabyte. It also won't let me into the game of course. My dad had the same situation except eventually it updated and let him in. Please someone from the Neverwinter Team respond or if you have an easy fix but I've tried everything. :/
  • aissakur#7004 aissakur Member Posts: 2 New User
    So I realized I didn't have half a terabyte but about 25 gigs and most of my drive in use while probably the rest mostly to system. So I deleted a few things and whoosh it starts downloading.

Keep making an awesome world!

> @"aissakur#7004" said:
    > The Aug 17 2022 update for PS4 isn't working. It gives a false error that the space is not enough. It needs 3 gigs and I have nearly half a terabyte. It also won't let me into the game of course. My dad had the same situation except eventually it updated and let him in. Please someone from the Neverwinter Team respond or if you have an easy fix but I've tried everything. :/