test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shield block scroll issue

So there is an issue on PS4 and 5 where. if you are low on health and block while you die. You are not able to scroll to revive yourself. I noticed they said. They are having a hard time getting this to happen but I can recreate it all the time. I have made a video for this but I do not know where to or how to send it to Cryptic. I thought maybe this would help them. If someone can direct me to the right place to send this video. or get into contact with someone I can send this video or make a different one with information they may need to help with this problem.

Answers

• Options
    masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2022

So there is an issue on PS4 and 5 where. if you are low on health and block while you die. You are not able to scroll to revive yourself. I noticed they said. They are having a hard time getting this to happen but I can recreate it all the time. I have made a video for this but I do not know where to or how to send it to Cryptic. I thought maybe this would help them. If someone can direct me to the right place to send this video. or get into contact with someone I can send this video or make a different one with information they may need to help with this problem.

Others have provided videos, still they say they cant recreate it, which is either because they don't have any people who actually play tanks enough or perhaps the bug doest exist within their test server for what ever reason, totally speculating at this point. I will add personally I don't find this bug consistent either, while sometimes yes it has occurred and yes appears to be mostly connected with the shield I have also had times where I have died with my shield up and the bug didn't occur iv also had times where I have died without my shield up and not been able to scroll so yeah I think thereay actually be moreto this than meets the eye which if I'm right and it's not consistent than that can explain why they are having trouble recreating it. Ofcourse if it is purely a shield thing that at first glacé would seem easy to fix if coding just ensure the shield get un tabed at death but yeah as I have mentioned above for doesn't seem to consistent in any way
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    This issue is internally ticketed and being worked on. We do not have an ETA on when a fix will be available, though.
  • Options
    I like how they didn’t even take the time to read what I wrote they just said they know of the issue and don’t have a fix. I know that I just wanted to know where you wanted video footage that might help you sent.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,220 Arc User

I like how they didn’t even take the time to read what I wrote they just said they know of the issue and don’t have a fix. I know that I just wanted to know where you wanted video footage that might help you sent.

You are not the first one who reported this. Others already provided video.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***