test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Durgan Weapons in the Battle Pass - Will it be possible someday?

Hey everyone, I was just pondered, looking at the Rothe Valley stuff, that someday they could add those DragonBone Weapons to the battlepass - I mean they have some interesting stuff - Like the DragonBlade arti set - right? So could it be that someday we could get Battlepass rewards like the Durgan Weapons?! This sounds super interesting - what do you think?

Comments

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    While they may have weapons in a battle pass (and have in the past), they likely will not put in stuff that are only attainable via master trials. That would take away one of the draws to get players to attempt them.
  • finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Looks like a cry from a zerg player who wants to get their hands on game best items with minimum efforts to obtain them..

Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User

In game you already receiving decent gear, both weapon, armour and etc. No need starting add weapons in zen stores.
    Also if that weapon would get in store or battle pass, this alos render trial crown of keldegonn as nonsese.
    You want get that weapon set, you have go and do that trial.

Also it's rather amusing to hear that player want to add one of great weapon sets in battle pass which you buy via ZEN.
    I used to read and hear tons of complains that east(asian) mmo's are pay2win. But even there, developers don't make thing. Putting gear parts behind wallet, thats obvious pay2win element. Not a payment for shortcut, but obvious pay2win.

========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
  • luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    they should add weapon transmutes in the zen store and even armor skins. guild wars 2 does this and this , the game is 10x bigger then neverwinter and makes way more cause all they sell is skins nothing more. I swear the company has no idea how to make money.