test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Underdark, Mantol Derith zone bug?

juanblade1juanblade1 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
I finished the campaign but now I can not access the zone to do my weeklies. This happened after the latest patch of July 2022.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    What is the error message in the map? Post a screen shot will make this easier.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • juanblade1juanblade1 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    -- never mind ---
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    you see it now? It is weird
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    I can only access Mantol Derith on characters who have completed the Dwarf King questline. My oldest characters did it as a matter of course and my newest characters did it because I refused to pay out for Dwarven Spelunking and never finished Underdark.

In the screenshot, you have completed ME but not Dwarf King. The change in requirement may be a bug but you should be able to workaround by doing the adventure.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    Thank you, after the maintenance I will do what you said. Hope it can work after that
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer

Thank you, after the maintenance I will do what you said. Hope it can work after that

Hello! Are you still experiencing this issue? Thanks!
  • hottsuace#2038 hottsuace Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I am experiencing this also. Characters that have compled the underdark campaign(this is from before it converted to an adventure) that have not also completed the dwarven king storyline cant access Mantol Derith. It requires you to accecpt a quest from Captain Belgold that he doesnt offer.

This seems to be similar to the bug where you couldnt make greater demonic keys in the underdark campaign with characters that didnt do the dwarven king saga
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Tested this morning on a character that had completed Underdark and Maze Engine but not Dwarf King. Mantol Derith was locked. I ran through all nine chapters and got the quest to meet Drizzt, then was able to go to Mantol Derith as previously.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    I have this same problem, needs a fix
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the update everyone! I'll follow up.