test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Aasimar and the Avernus campaign pack

pprandompprandom Member Posts: 182 Arc User
I've been away from the game since around the middle of the Avernus campaign. I was wondering about the campaign pack that i bought back then, i wasn't able to finish it to get the aasimar race but since the pack said that i could finish it whenever i wanted i assumed i could still do it. I was wondering if that's still possible or if i wasted 4000z on it?

Comments

• Options
    I think it was the reforger pack, maybe
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    As far as I know, you should be able to. Only one way to find out though...go to Avernus and start earning favors.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,229 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    You should but you can't because Cryptic disabled that silently. Various people reported again and again for weeks but @nitocris83 did not respond at all. They could have said something when @nitocris83 were responding various bug report posts on Monday but she skipped the one which is related to this issue.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    Yeah, just tested it and it doesn't work, it doesn't add any points to any milestones; despite the game saying "you can still make personal progress". It kind of suck that an actually, not cheaply, paid thing is taken away from you.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I asked @percemer about it on discord after the initial report. He didn't think it was intended but I haven't heard anything since.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    Doesn't matter too much, this game kind of lost me. Making all the enchantments and mechanics i had on my character useless and exchanged for a some coin, or stuff like the vorpal enchantment that took so long to upgrade now just clutters my inventory, great yeah.
  • Options
    mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User
    I had this same issue: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13206213

I knew I was not going to be ready to run the campaign so bought the Reforger's Blessing bundle in order to run it on my own time, which turned out to be last month.

But after earning some favor I saw that the campaign was not advancing so I filed a ticket.

The result?

Well, it took a couple of tries but I got it fixed, in a manner of speaking.

I am going to avoid any details on the actual process and just cut to the end...

After some back-and-forth I told them that I wanted the service or I wanted my money back. They gave me the Zen.

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,229 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Ok. That kind of confirms they are not going to fix it and trying their best to put it under the rug.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***