test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(PC version) {BUG} movement speed enhancement

xaltius#7326 xaltius Member Posts: 26 Arc User
Hello everyone. I have already made a ticket for this and I was advised to post this here as well for any who encounter the same bug.

The movement speed enhancement seems to be bugged on tanks. After blocking the enhancement gets deactivated permanently, until u re equip it. This happens both in combat, in dungeons, but also in safe areas like PE.

Unequipping and re equipping it resets it and it works again, until you block again. Idk if anyone else has encountered this issue. I have reported it nonetheless. I havent made any screenshots but it is fairly simple to check for yourself anyway.

Im using a mythic rank enhancement, so I cant tell if a different rank would affect the outcome.

As you can imagine this makes the enhancement useless for the time being, at least to those who prefer that over other enhancements.

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Is it happening with all tank classes?
  • Options
    shadows1313shadows1313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
    I cant say for other tank classes but for fighter it is definitely happening. When i block and the bug manifests i get an *immune* message above my character's head as if some effect is activate and that disables my movement speed bonus from the enchant until i unequip/reequip said enchant.
  • Options
    alexch80alexch80 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I checked, when press TAB my fighter-tank has this bug. The palladin-tank has too. And besides the stone, the horse's speed collar also does not work. The barbarian-tank is fine.
  • Options
    link#8009 link Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I'm on pc and I'm also getting this bug on my paladin tank but I'm loosing more than just the 15% from the Enchantment
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks folks - issue was originally escalated with the OP so I'll update internally with additional info.
  • Options
    thefirst#0555 thefirst Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Greetings,

I've tested the bug and found out that both the movement speed guild boon and the movement bonus from the enchantment are being deactivated after shielding up, but it does get resolved fully after switching the utility guild boons to something else and back to movement speed.

Just also noticed that attacking an enemy also seems to reset it to normal too....

Hope this note helps.

Best regards.
    Post edited by thefirst#0555 on
  • Options
    modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    are you kidding me? i was reporting this bug ONE YEAR AGO, i made like 2 posts on this and video, now you are waking up? just LOL

I will post it again then....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDkK0i2ZLpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzb1scqeOOY
  • Options
    mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited July 2022

Also on bard i lose movement speed when i use this encounter or the class feature so it seems is block related the bug because with this encounter or the class feature you absorb damage.
  • Options
    shadows1313shadows1313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
    This is the message i get when bug manifests in case it may help: "[8/10][Combat (Self)]Your Rating Conversion gives 0 Movement Speed to you"

• Options
    modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    REEEEF....xD

it is just absurd...:)
  • Options
    seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 177 Arc User

This is the message i get when bug manifests in case it may help: "[8/10][Combat (Self)]Your Rating Conversion gives 0 Movement Speed to you"

Maybe it's not related but i'm also seeing this message quite much on my hunter. That character also using speed bonuses but i'm not sure if these 2 matter are are the same tho.