test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[All platforms] Scheduled Maintenance 6/30

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
All platforms will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, June 30, 7am to 9am PT.

Patch Notes: NW.137.20220522a.16

Comments

• Options
    masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    You guys are fixing Crystalline Warhorse and Barlgara.... but not Hellfire Steed and Tenser's Blue disk?!? Seems like all should and could be fixed at the same time

@nitocris83
  • Options
    dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    You closed the server 5 minutes early, I was still buying my Jubilee stuff...
  • Options
    airboss26airboss26 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Will the account bound Mystagogue companions that were dropping from the astral boxes before they were corrected be fixed?
  • Options
    drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    airboss26 said:

Will the account bound Mystagogue companions that were dropping from the astral boxes before they were corrected be fixed?

I can confirm that they have NOT been fixed, at least yet.
    I have TWO bta Mystagogue 'vouchers' that I have ZERO use for myself since all my chars already have that companion or are alts that I don't play and therefore certainly do not need excess companions.
    I would really like to be able to sell them on the auction house.
    If it is not possible to fix them, perhaps you could make them tradeable for non-bound versions from the reward agent or the antiquities vendor.

DON'T
    PANIC!