test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dragon Hunt Rank is another grind

jager#2288 jager Member Posts: 17 Arc User
I farmed strands to get T3 Hard and Extreme mods for extra mats only to find out I need Dragon hunter rank 100 to buy Mythic. Where was the notification that I needed that rank? I have the mats for Tactful Leathers of the dragon hunter and only at DH 30. Why....do I also need to rank DH to 100?

Answers

• Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    Its not really that much of a grind.. Like only the chest requires rank 100, so just do that last. You can start with Head and then ring and then pants and by then u should be close to rank 100 and you can do chest.

Farming Band of Air will give grind a whole new meaning.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited June 2022

I farmed strands to get T3 Hard and Extreme mods for extra mats only to find out I need Dragon hunter rank 100 to buy Mythic. Where was the notification that I needed that rank? I have the mats for Tactful Leathers of the dragon hunter and only at DH 30. Why....do I also need to rank DH to 100?

It very clearly says in the shop when you inspect it that the chest requires rank 100.
  • Options
    jager#2288 jager Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    The tooltip on mouse over does.....but when you look at the store it doesn't. So, I say still deceptive. I whish I would have known. Youtube posts didn't mention either...that I have to do a 100...when I did in 30. I would have done on my tank.