test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

5 percent dps dragon armour kits!

maverick809maverick809 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
I know they exist in the game, but the only way to get them is one from a dragon born race pack. It is too expensive if that is all I am after, and was wondering if these could be sold seperately, or even better yet players can make them in game like all the other armour kits!

Thanks!

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,338 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    Do you mean Claw of Bahamut? 5% damage against dragon?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • maverick809maverick809 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Yes those!
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited June 2022

Well most people FORGET their is also the Guild Overload Enchantments, they only last 2h yet they include Dragon's Slaying & Protection among many others! They also stack with potions you get from Well of Dragons, or possibly Tiamat when/if it returns in 2-3 months time if we lucky. I say that because Demogorgon was removed months ago...

――♫♪♫♪♪――――――♥——♦――♣――――――――――♫♪♫♪♪――――――♥——♦――♣――――――
    I do however wish they had a Very Rare/Epic versions of Guild Overload's, perhaps even Legendary ones; not to increase the damage or protection of Rare ones. Just maybe extended the 2h timer perhaps out to 5h, or even 20h like old Black Ice ones you can still make.
    ――♫♪♫♪♪――――――♥——♦――♣――――――――

They currently offer a further 5% or 10% Slaying bonus, or Protection; and stack with Mythic, Legendary, Epic, or Rare, Uncommon potions as well. I suspect Cryptic realized that, yet most forget about these including myself. o:)

I know they exist in the game, but the only way to get them is one from a dragon born race pack. It is too expensive if that is all I am after, and was wondering if these could be sold seperately, or even better yet players can make them in game like all the other armour kits!

Thanks!

Dragonbone Race Pack, also has a Nice Mount, and a good Augment Companion too. Also if you ever loose your Claws of Behamut, or Scale of Bahamut I'm pretty sure you can also reclaim them. I'm not sure about that, yet certain I had lost mine once and wished I could get it back and did!

@nitocris83

Post edited by strathkin on
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,338 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    strathkin said:

Well most people FORGET their is also the Guild Overload Enchantments, they only last 2h yet they include Dragon's Slaying & Protection among many others! They also stack with potions you get from Well of Dragons, or possibly Tiamat when/if it returns in 2-3 months time if we lucky. I say that because Demogorgon was removed months ago...

――♫♪♫♪♪――――――♥——♦――♣――――――――――♫♪♫♪♪――――――♥——♦――♣――――――
    I do however wish they had a Very Rare/Epic versions of Guild Overload's, perhaps even Legendary ones; not to increase the damage or protection of Rare ones. Just maybe extended the 2h timer perhaps out to 5h, or even 20h like old Black Ice ones you can still make.
    ――♫♪♫♪♪――――――♥——♦――♣――――――――

They currently offer a further 5% or 10% Slaying bonus, or Protection; and stack with Mythic, Legendary, Epic, or Rare, Uncommon potions as well. I suspect Cryptic realized that, yet most forget about these including myself. o:)

Thanks!

Dragonbone Race Pack, also has a Nice Mount, and a good Augment Companion too. Also if you ever loose your Claws of Behamut, or Scale of Bahamut I'm pretty sure you can also reclaim them. I'm not sure about that, yet certain I had lost mine once and wished I could get it back and did!

@nitocris83

Good call. It has Guild mark purchase discount at the moment too. Unlike other overload enchantment, these can be stacked too.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • maverick809maverick809 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Yes I know all about the dragon potions,guild overloads. Talking about the armour kits! Want more options! Dragon claws would be nice and why do we not have a forte one?