test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

First Day Free Log In Items?? Not Quite...

dadreenajewelldadreenajewell Member Posts: 24 Arc User
Since it's the first day of the "Free Items", I should be getting the "Legendary Mount" choice pack - but I went to the Reclaims Agent and there is nothing for me to claim.

What's going on?

Comments

• Options
    gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    Maybe we get the stuff at the end of that event.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    This reward was a part of one of the season passes already.
    Just my guess: when they copy-pasted the code, the ID did not get changed, so anyone who claimed the previous season pass reward is already in the "claimed" state for this particular reward.
  • Options
    adoendithas77adoendithas77 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Can't claim anything either. :/
  • Options
    bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    rikitaki said:

Just my guess: when they copy-pasted the code, the ID did not get changed, so anyone who claimed the previous season pass reward is already in the "claimed" state for this particular reward.

I'm sitting at 98% on the track for "A World First" and I can't claim anything either.
    Also the rewards are different. The pack from the campaign does not include the Armored Griffin, Commander Tyrannosaur, Legendary Giant Toad, or Siege Brown Bear.
    These are different reward packs so there is some other issue.
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    It has to be some glitch I didn’t get my mount pack but I got the 30 days
  • Options
    I didn't get the season pass since I wasn't playing again then, so I should have gotten this one but there's nothing to claim.
  • Options

Maybe we get the stuff at the end of that event.

If that's the case then it would've been nice if they told us.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,248 Arc User
    I guess you are supposed to get it when you are eligible. However, it does not. It seems it is a bug.

https://www.playneverwinter.com/en/news-details/11519063

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited June 2022

I guess you are supposed to get it when you are eligible. However, it does not. It seems it is a bug.

https://www.playneverwinter.com/en/news-details/11519063

Yea I don't see it either, and was confused. It didn't say this was limited to VIP or anything, so guess we'll just have to wait... *sigh*

Hopefully it's fixed soon.
    rikitaki said:

That's not the problem, as I haven't played for 2 years; and also can't claim it.
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 5 Arc User
  • Options
    edited June 2022

Can one of the devs or community mods find out

The note (I posted up there) in the news should be enough to tell you what happened.

I guess I have to highlight it.

*** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mignon#7663 mignon Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    @nitocris83 We appreciate the free rewards, but I have one question: Why does the Mythic mount pack have to be a random mount? I mean, its gonna be totally useless if you get that 1 mount that you already have. Why give free stuff, but there's a chance of actually getting nothing? Players don't like THIS type of RNG.
  • Options
    plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User

@nitocris83 We appreciate the free rewards, but I have one question: Why does the Mythic mount pack have to be a random mount? I mean, its gonna be totally useless if you get that 1 mount that you already have. Why give free stuff, but there's a chance of actually getting nothing? Players don't like THIS type of RNG.

Wow, skimming, I didn’t even notice that. I have all, but one of those mounts, mythic and account wide. Sounds like a box of nothing, now, unless I’m extremely lucky.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    For me, the mythic mount pack is useless. I already have all those mounts (account wide version). For you guys, you have a "chance" to get something. I have 0 chance to get anything even if it is a choice pack. Yes, I guess I have a first world problem.

I hope the mount is unbound (we know the pack is bound) so that at least I can sell it.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

For me, the mythic mount pack is useless. I already have all those mounts (account wide version). For you guys, you have a "chance" to get something. I have 0 chance to get anything even if it is a choice pack. Yes, I guess I have a first world problem.

I hope the mount is unbound (we know the pack is bound) so that at least I can sell it.

Oh, no! Anyway...