test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jubilee - No Protector's Garden Key

hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
There is no key, or any other indicator in character inventory to indicate if a character is able to access the Protector's Garden.

The only way to determine this is to go to the door and read the message (red or green).

This is ok except during the one event when you really, really need to know - Jubilee.

Each year one of the rewards for participating in Jubilee is granting access to the Protector's Garden. Most of my characters got access when it was account-wide reward during Jubilee V. Since then it is earned through event currency on a character by character basis.

During Jubilee, as an incentive to gain access, all characters are allowed to enter the Protector's Garden to see the value in earning the access. Because of this, *ALL Characters* with or without access, appear to have access at the door. As a result it is impossible for a player to know 'which' character needs to earn the access.

Can you *please* create a key icon (color of your choice) that would be in our Inventory Key tab so we can see our status during the event? You have created keys for everything else in the game, surely it would be simple to make one more for the Protector's Garden?

Please create a program that would parse the existing accounts and add the key to the inventory of characters that currently have that access flagged. Thank You.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll pass along the suggestion!
  • Options
    horizonxaelhorizonxael Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    maybe if you didn't ask this question everything would be ok today 04 06 2021
  • Options
    hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Another year has passed, has this problem been fixed?

Will we receive a physical Protector's Garden Key for our Key tab so we can determine *(during the event* if our character still needs to earn the key? Or will I, once again, have to alert everyone in the alliance to check their Protector's Garden access prior to the event?

iirc last year you 'tried' to fix it and ended up with issues blocking everyone.