test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is there a limit to how many Legacy Quests you can have stored?

nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
I have around 23 completed Legacy quests, i haven't handed them in yet, they're in red and completed, but for over a month now i have not been given any more legacy quests?. Is there a cap to how many you're allowed to have completed sitting in your journal?. Do i have to hand some in in order to get some more?.

Comments

• mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    You will not get a Legacy quest again until you have turned in the one you have.
    And there is a very limited number of Legacy quests.

So basically you have done them all and no new ones for you until you turn them in.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    There are N unique legacy quests. You will not have duplicate legacy quest. So, if you don't hand in, it will not be given. It is the same for any quest in any zone.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • andy#7236 andy Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Don't hand them in yet, there is a legacy event coming up, double rewards. I set it to valenhass for more Juma bags😁
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    Beware the "saving" of quest turn-ins. It has happened before where those completed quests were reset by a program change that was not documented.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User

Beware the "saving" of quest turn-ins. It has happened before where those completed quests were reset by a program change that was not documented.

Yes. That happened. They introduced a new event and that wiped out all the legacy quest completion and progress.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    just to clarify, the Legacy quests are released three at a time on a cycle that takes many weeks (total quests/3). So, just because you turn one in doesn't mean you can get the same quest from Sybille at that moment ... you have to wait until the right Monday when that quest is being offered. The good news is that the cycle is static and so if you create a schedule you can predict what will be offered the following week, do those, and minimize the wait time.