test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC]Draconic Rage Bug Reports Thread

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Please use this thread to report any issues with the new Battle Pass, Draconic Rage. This thread is for bugs only - other discussions regarding the Battle Pass should be done in the Feedback or General subforums.

Comments

• Options
    smjester7smjester7 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    I did a random skirmish and a random trial so far today. I received 150 campaign progress and I have one green dot next to random dungeon but nothing next to random skirmish/trail. Is this intended behavior? Looks like the green dot means you can do one of those? Your description of the interface doesn't seem clear...
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,229 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    smjester7 said:

I did a random skirmish and a random trial so far today. I received 150 campaign progress and I have one green dot next to random dungeon but nothing next to random skirmish/trail. Is this intended behavior? Looks like the green dot means you can do one of those? Your description of the interface doesn't seem clear...

My understanding is: Before you did anything for this, you would have one green dot for each. After you did one, you lose a green dot. The green dot indicates how many times you can do it. You did random skirmish and a random trial. They are in the same category and you loss the green dot for the random Skirmish/Trail.

You got one green dot per day and can accumulate up to 3. You lose one green dot for completing an associate RQ.

I have not done anything regarding this event or RQ. I have one green dot in each (as of today). I expect I will have 2 green dots for each tomorrow.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11514583-developer-blog:-draconic-rage!
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    Various events in quest journal continue to be marked as "Battle Pass Campaign quest". For example - any sybella legacy quest.
  • Options
    b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    not a bug
    Post edited by b0rkch0p on
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    not a bug
    Post edited by b0rkch0p on
  • Options
    arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    b0rkch0p said:

after one rtq. this would be 1 for today and 1 yesterday.. this is what it says.

This is normal behavior. What you can do, is not do the RTQ/RDQ for a few days and they will add up so you can do up to 3 a day, but only if you don't do it everyday.
  • Options
    arazith07 said:

b0rkch0p said:

after one rtq. this would be 1 for today and 1 yesterday.. this is what it says.

This is normal behavior. What you can do, is not do the RTQ/RDQ for a few days and they will add up so you can do up to 3 a day, but only if you don't do it everyday.
    ah... so if you miss a day, you can do 2x the next day or 3 the day after and get your good.. got it.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited May 2022
    Celestial Stag from the mount pack is not reclaimable. Unfortunately I don't know if it's from the box in the upper or lower section of rewards(or both).
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    > @reg1981 said:
    > Celestial Stag from the mount pack is not reclaimable. Unfortunately I don't know if it's from the box in the upper or lower section of rewards(or both).

Only the premium reward is an account unlock.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 408 Arc User
    The legendary adolescent deep crow from the draconic rage part 1 legendary mount choice pack, does not complete its entry in collections, under mounts, monstrous mounts.
  • Options
    bellhelibellheli Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Changing between loads do not load stats correctly. Had to unequip companion slot and re-equip companion slot. For example, Load A has the companion 5 slots and Load B has different companion slot equipped. When changing from Load A to Load B and back to Load A, stats are wrong/changed until re-equipping the companion slot
  • Options
    dazdranagon88#4986 dazdranagon88 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Hello. I know that this is not the right place to write, but the new form of the forum is very inconvenient. I wasted a lot of time and did not find a suitable place, so I am writing here. I think you will pass this message on to whoever needs it.
    Firstly, the fact that you can no longer create your own discussions on the forum is not very convenient, but this is not the main thing.

In honor of the birthday of the game, for 5 visits a set is issued in which the item cannot be selected, it is issued randomly. Many of the players, including myself, are not happy with this, because a repeated item can fall out, which can only be thrown away. Thus, some people get a gift and some don't.
    Imagine the situation - a person spends money buying items in the game, when everyone receives a gift, he receives a useless item. is that fair?
    I think it's high time to introduce the exchange of repeated companions and vehicles for something useful. At least for items of legendary and mythic quality.
    Thanks in advance and sorry again for posting here.