test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sharandar Masterwork

bluetechbluetech Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I have Chultan Masterwork done but the quest for Sharandar Materwork does not appear with the appropriate NPC.
Is it a prerequisite, the New Sharander storyline must be also complete? I can`t find a guide or video tutorial that clearly explains all the necessary prerequisites for the Chultan Masterwork quest. Thanks for any help you may have.

Comments

• arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    It's not yet on the live server, no idea when it will be either.
  • bluetechbluetech Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Thank You
  • bastian#4170 bastian Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Now with Sharandar Masterworks available on PC. What are the prerequisites?
    I do not get any quest nor can I buy recipes at the NPC.

Now with Sharandar Masterworks available on PC. What are the prerequisites?
    I do not get any quest nor can I buy recipes at the NPC.

It's bugged for some people (myself included). If you have both Chultan MW recipebooks though, you should have access to the Sharandar ones.
  • dheffernandheffernan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    Tried my main with MW Alchemy and my alt with MW Jewelcraft and neither could access the Sharandar start.
    @Venture-1 @Venture from City of Heroes if you remember that far back. Yes, *that* Venture. Yes, I probably trashed your MA arc. For me it was Tuesday.
  • andy#7236 andy Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I have also tried to get sharandar mw quest.
    I have 2 mains on separate accounts, both have every profession upto chultan master works unlocked.
    Would like to try new stuff.
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Well, it’s 1.5 million AD for each book and for all it will be 10.5 million AND you need to do the same old “earn 5000 favors” from the guy.

Way out of my reach now. I just finished all Chultan masterworks on one toon. What a grind. New stuff not worth grind or effort, especially since it was on my tank, and farming has become a nightmare.
    But I have the satisfaction of finishing it as soon as it has been made obsolete.
  • cycozar#3607 cycozar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, opening a ticket (had one from 5/5), speaking with the Artisian and the Master of Coin as well as the guy in Sharandar, but nothing. The ticket only got me the run around. I’ve been told to double check my artisan levels (they’re all max), there is an issue and a patch will be issued then in the next paragraph they said there isn’t an issue. I’ve even been told to reinstall the game etc etc etc. I’ve purchased all gear and tools for the artisans even tho I have a mythic Gond Hammer to insure that wasn’t the issue, still nothing.

I have a couple of friends who have had their issues fixed, in fact one even had a dev sign into his account and fix it!! I know there is an issue on Xbox as many of my friends and I still have it as do many others do too. A blanket compensation isn’t fair as those who have had the MW ability have been banking the AD. It would be fair to compensate those who have reached out with something considering we’ve proven we didn’t have the ability, plus you can check our workshop information to verify it!

I bought the blades, but I can’t afford the longbow and have asked for it as a small compensation for the inconvenience of not being able to produce MW weapons for the 3+ guilds that I own and supply weapons/armor for. The longbow could be bound to my main toon Liberty as requested and I’d start making the others for my guildies once you activated the abilities you have ADMITTED in writing are flawed.

Thank you,
    Cyc0zar

I have tried everything from reinstalling the game, opening a ticket (had one from 5/5), speaking with the Artisian and the Master of Coin as well as the guy in Sharandar, but nothing. The ticket only got me the run around. I’ve been told to double check my artisan levels (they’re all max), there is an issue and a patch will be issued then in the next paragraph they said there isn’t an issue. I’ve even been told to reinstall the game etc etc etc. I’ve purchased all gear and tools for the artisans even tho I have a mythic Gond Hammer to insure that wasn’t the issue, still nothing.

I have a couple of friends who have had their issues fixed, in fact one even had a dev sign into his account and fix it!! I know there is an issue on Xbox as many of my friends and I still have it as do many others do too. A blanket compensation isn’t fair as those who have had the MW ability have been banking the AD. It would be fair to compensate those who have reached out with something considering we’ve proven we didn’t have the ability, plus you can check our workshop information to verify it!

I bought the blades, but I can’t afford the longbow and have asked for it as a small compensation for the inconvenience of not being able to produce MW weapons for the 3+ guilds that I own and supply weapons/armor for. The longbow could be bound to my main toon Liberty as requested and I’d start making the others for my guildies once you activated the abilities you have ADMITTED in writing are flawed.

Thank you,
    Cyc0zar

Do you have all the Chultan MW recipes?
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    I have the same issue, no MW quest on The Artisan even though I am maxed in 3-4 crafting professions.

I have the same issue, no MW quest on The Artisan even though I am maxed in 3-4 crafting professions.

You need all professions maxed and all Chultan MW recipes (7mil total)
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    arazith07 said:

You need all professions maxed and all Chultan MW recipes (7mil total)
    Thanks, I guess I need to buy the Chultan books I am missing then. Ouchies :)
  • gvonadagvonada Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have the same issue. No quest from the artisan even though I am maxed on all chultan MW recipes. Has anyone successfully had this fixed?

I also haven’t finished the sharandar campaign. Is that required?

Thanks!
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    The campaign is not a prerequisite. You need to purchase every book from the Artifan in a guild 12+

Every profession must be mw

The Master of coin will give a quest to go to Sharandar