test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fix your dungeon event

jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 626 Arc User
Ive done it every possible way it could be done the last todays- and talked to portabello and did the two portabello queues and talked to flabbergast and nothing. Wouldn't let my other two toons in to try them. Why can some people get them and not others, did everything the same way.

Comments

• Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    Well, only one of the 3 event dungeons is actually working for the daily event quest, while the quest itself states that all 3 should work... i guess at the end of this event all 3 will eventually work for the daily quest?
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    jana#2651 said:

Ive done it every possible way it could be done the last todays- and talked to portabello and did the two portabello queues and talked to flabbergast and nothing. Wouldn't let my other two toons in to try them. Why can some people get them and not others, did everything the same way.

Are you unable to do it on any character on the account? We are aware of an issue, and have a fix coming soon, for some players who are unable to enter the map on multiple characters on their account.
  • Options
    anjicat#4942 anjicat Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Of my 7 toons, 2 can get into the burrows Dawn Inn to participate in the event. One is the one I performed the first quest with the other I did Portobello's with on its last run in the old format. The other 5 have been able to pick up the daily quest in PE but the table/inn entrance does not sparkle or offer an F for them to be able to get inside
  • Options
    avadariusavadarius Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    The fix is in. Characters now able to enter Burrow inn. thank you.