test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warlord's Inspiration and Companion Enhancement

erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
Since runestones (indominable and such) were reduced only to Companion Enhancement I'd like to suggest adjusting Warlord's Inspiration insignia bonus to the similar manner. So far it only works for active companions and with augments being more viable than before it causes some problem when switching between them basically forcing us to get other insignia bonus(-es), because this one lose it's value when running with augments. It can cost a lot, not to mention that most bonuses are not really viable anyway.

As we know, mythic Companion Enhancement grants +150% Companion Damage or +7500 to each Augment Companion Bonus Stat.

I'd like to suggest adjusting Warlord's Inspiration from this:

"Your summoned Companion gains 20% more damage."

to this:

"Your summoned Companion gains 20% more damage OR +1000 to each Augment Companion Bonus Stat."

People with x1 warlord's get 3000 total stats (3x1000).
People with x2 warlord's get 4500 total stats (3x1500) - each bonus adds half of the last one.

Please consider doing so. Those values matches Companion Enhancement runestone and make this bonus viable when running with augments.

Comments

• Options
    rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    I like that idea - but 7,5k stats is already a lot in raw stats. It would make arrangements much simpler if there were % instead.
  • Options
    Wanted to make this similar to the enchantment since augments run on raw stats and not % values, but that idea works too if it's possible to do without unnecessary problems.
  • Options
    @nitocris83 can you please pass this idea for the team? :)