test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Crown of keldegonn - Supports spawn in p4 and other bugs

aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User
edited March 2022 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello @nitocris83 @lassor
sometimes in p4 (when we fight against the dragon only) some of the supports can spawn literally under the platform like in the screen

This is also not the first time some supports choose to spawn in a really dungerous place like literally in the edge of platform.
Its possible make a fix so this dont happen anymore? This bugged spawn force you to wipe the whole run

For all the players, If u have any videos or picture about this bugged spawn please share here so devs can watch and make fix.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards
AsteR
"The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
Official Content Creator
Wizard Reworker
Post edited by aster#8001 on

Comments

• turkeyplayerturkeyplayer Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2022

i died while trying to kill this support and we had to wipe this run since this supporter chose to spawn there and legit impossible to kill it. wiping at last health bar is not fun.

• sif#2905 sif Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    https://streamable.com/w9l2jg <- video link

Huge issue that forces you to wipe the run. We found no way to target the supporter to kill it.
  • spartan3121#9063 spartan3121 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    How bout while you fix this bug you can fix the massively game breaking bug where if you wipe at any point of the run you have to reform the entire que because valindra doesn’t show up again on the second platform or the bug that randomly makes the hook non interactable for random players
  • aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User

"The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
    AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
    M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
    Official Content Creator
    Wizard Reworker
  • maverick809maverick809 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Title says it all. The new trial spawns supports in the ground very often. So the group keeps taking bleed damage and the dragon takes less. Makes it very frustrating for players trying to learn the trial
    Yes this bug still exists. Supports spawn under the platform basically making the run a wipe. And if tou wipe tou also have to abandon instance and reque.or valindra won't be there after grappling. Very annoying to deal with and the supports in the ground make it a wipe, especially for training runs
    This happened on all three training runs I ran today.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    This issue is being investigated - identifying a fix has been a more involved process than for other bugs.
    Thank you. Because they are actually spawning in the ground or underneath the platform and are completely untargetable! And you cannot see them. Just purple lone shooting up front the ground!
    Could we get dragon on phase 1 to count as a dragon ? He is not counted as a dragon in phase 1. It has been tested. It's a pain swapping things around after phase 1. Or put a camp fire after the grappling to change load outs! Thank you