test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DurgarnThord Axe Knot (barbarian off hand from Crown of keldegonn trial)- its possible change stats?

aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User
edited March 2022 in Player Feedback (PC)
Hello @cryptic39#8917 @nitocris83
I would ask/suggest if it s possible change the stats on "DurgarnThord Axe Knot" (barbarian off hand from Crown of keldegonn trial) to be in line with the other classes.
As you can see they have forte and deflect severity which are basically not good on barbarian in both path. Can you please change and adding an offensive stats instead of forte? would be more in line with other classes which have all one offensive stats [only barbarian and pally (awareness forte) dont have].

Thanks in advance
Best regards
AsteR

"The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
Official Content Creator
Wizard Reworker

Comments

• maverick809maverick809 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Also bring back weapon modifications.....
  • reeper#9973 reeper Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Maybe some Accuracy + Forte on the Barb off hand?
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    inb4 the new patch notes do the following:

"Durgan Thord Offhand (Barbarian): Due to player feedback expressing distaste for the current stats, the stats on this offhand have been changed to Control Bonus and Critical Avoidance."

• aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

inb4 the new patch notes do the following:

"Durgan Thord Offhand (Barbarian): Due to player feedback expressing distaste for the current stats, the stats on this offhand have been changed to Control Bonus and Critical Avoidance."

"The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
    AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
    M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
    Official Content Creator
    Wizard Reworker