Options

Infernal Citadel Bug

modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
as in the title - IC bug: see video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHivi5olLac

Comments

• Options
    fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    This has happened to me on xbox a few times too.
  • Options
    bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    This bug has been around for more than half a year. At one point Cryptic claimed to have fixed it, but literally did not, and never acknowledged it, nor have they responded AT ALL to numerous reports on this forum about the bug. I have not encountered it personally in a month or two and had actually hoped it was fixed without notice...i guess not. Cryptic Employee's, care to address this issue now?
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue remains open under investigation on our end. We have not yet been able to reproduce it internally which is impacting a potential fix.
  • Options
    olocancom#0595 olocancom Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    @nitocris83 I've noticed it happen if party members select different powers from the demons at the start. And when we all pick the same one, there's no issue. Could just be my luck, but give it a go.
  • Options
    link#8009 link Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I've only had this bug back when i tried to solo IC i could not enter the first boss alone it kept teleporting me like that there is also a bug where the boss simply doesn't show up this seems to happen sometimes when not all the players are grouped up at the last mob before the portals spawn or if they take to long to kill those mini bosses