test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arbiter Cleric - Fucused Light bug in LoMM

depaminadepamina Member Posts: 37 Arc User
When using Daunting Light with an effect of Focused Light, it doesn't do any dmg to the mimics on Arcturia fight.
https://youtu.be/spoD2FP-I54

Comments

• Options
    Moreover same bug appears when arbiter uses Focused Light on the Ambush Drakes and Will-O' - Wisps (both on the sharandar map and LoMM). Please fix it, I don't even see any acknowlegment of the bug. I know that the Arbiter is not a mainstream dps class, but it's still the dps class and this is 50% of my single target dmg. I'm 50% capable. I can live with the nerfs, but please at least fix the bugs.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    There is at least one other mob type it isn't working on in Barovia (besides the Wisp) but I can't think of it at the moment. That's been going on for some time. The feat itself is failing to proc a fair amount since the mod launch as well.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Sadly, i found few other random mobs too here and there so it seems the issue is not limited to 1 or 2 map.
  • Options
    liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    *bump*

This has been reported at least one other time, dating back to August 2021 and has yet to be acknowledged.

ETA link to other report:
    https://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1262318/mimic-coffers-ignoring-cleric-s-daunting-light
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • Options
    Still no news about fix for this :(
  • Options
    Thanks to the Harvester's Nightmare event I found out that the same bug appears with 'Barovian Witch'.
    Is that bug even acknowledged by any dev?
  • Options
    When i reported it support said:

"Upon further checking, this issue you have encountered is a result of a gameplay bug. Rest assured that this will be reported to our Game Leads, which in turn will be relayed to the developers."

I only can hope they do so since this bug not limited to enemy types or maps or instances.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue has been escalated previously regarding Mimics and Drakes- this was also brought up during last week's meeting but no updates are available at this time. I will re-escalate this week with the additional examples mentioned in this thread.
  • Options
    oracle#9179 oracle Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    This also happens with certain undead mobs in Crown of Keldegonn, such as the Skeletal Hounds.
  • Options
    ifs#2910 said:

This also happens with certain undead mobs in Crown of Keldegonn, such as the Skeletal Hounds.

You are right, just seen on my another video that the same bug appears with Subservient Gravehound.

So as of now the confirmed list of bug affected mobs is:
    Mimics, Ambush Drake, Will-O' - Wisp, Barovian Witch, Skeletal Hounds, Subservient Gravehound and probably more.