test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Format, Old Player

thecorpserthecorpser Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 45 Arc User
I came back to the game after 5 years to find all I had worked for , gone. I get that most things can be turned in for new things (but not all, like runestones). The problem is I was nearly BiS. Sure you may have made me a little more powerful than I was, but I'm not at nearly BiS. The fair thing to do would be to give us gear, enchantments etc, on par with what we had. If I was tier 4, 5 years ago, I should be tier 4 now. Don't add tiers so that on paper I am tier 5 now when you have added 3 more tiers.

Answers

• Options
    thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Nice wish. And they can give back money and time we put into this game for last 5 years. So we can be all bis. And happy... I hope it's only trolling...
  • Options
    glinda#8550 glinda Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Would be nice to get enchants at least..
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User

Would be nice to get enchants at least..

Antiquities Scholar. Trade in what you have (r10+) for medallions and buy what you can.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,229 Arc User
    edited March 2022

I came back to the game after 5 years to find all I had worked for , gone. I get that most things can be turned in for new things (but not all, like runestones). The problem is I was nearly BiS. Sure you may have made me a little more powerful than I was, but I'm not at nearly BiS. The fair thing to do would be to give us gear, enchantments etc, on par with what we had. If I was tier 4, 5 years ago, I should be tier 4 now. Don't add tiers so that on paper I am tier 5 now when you have added 3 more tiers.

After 5 years, of course, it is "gone". What else do you really expect? Even after 1 year, it is "gone".
    If you are talking about old enchantment rank 4, it has been nothing for years. Not even worth for RP.
    Before mod 22, the top rank was rank 15. You can consider the current rank 1 is like previous rank 16.
    In mod 22, previous rank 9 is already considered as garbage.

It is like I was grade 4 5 years ago. After 5 years of doing nothing, I should be year 4 in the university automatically.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    @thecorpser
    this is your own forums comment in your own words LOL and is the complete opposite of what you are purporting in this thread ...maybe follow your own advice ?>?

"Don't get me wrong, I like progression as well. I like the challenge of working the market and building AD to get the things I want to build a more powerful character. I just personally feel once it gets to the point where it becomes a job to play or you get so angry while playing, it simply isn't worth it anymore. :)"
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User

It is like I was grade 4 5 years ago. After 5 years of doing nothing, I should be year 4 in the university automatically.

No adventurer left behind. Get with the program :D
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    hotfrostwormhotfrostworm Member Posts: 447 Arc User