test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I suggest adding the hook from the beginning of the game.

I loved the Dragonborn valley Map, I think grappling should be standard on all maps and all maps should have grappling where... best map of all MODs so far... The grappling trainer should be standard, where it is Knox.. since character level 1. since MOD 22 is the Neverwinter Gem of the north, where it should be from the beginning, so spread grappling on all maps in the game... make it standard... it makes the game more interactive. having mini boss on the map was also a good idea... Dragonbone valley is an example for all or other maps to come and for the old maps that should be. MOD 22 was the best thing that existed in Neverwinter in these 8 years.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    While we all love the grappling mechanic and hope to use it more in the future, going back and retooling the environment to accommodate the grapple is a very time and resource consuming task.
  • Options
    almirgt#5791 almirgt Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Nothing... they are constantly recreating the maps.. as they did before in the Tower District is a level 10-15 Adventure Zone... and today they deleted this map, but before in the old Neverwinter it was there. Anyone who's played 7 year olds knows this. It's nothing to them...