test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mythic Insignias Disappeared

celanahcelanah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
Hey there!

February 19 I bought 2 Mythic Insignia Choice Packs in Zen Market, to have all my insignias mythic on my DC (Nhelly). Then i switched the loadout from heal to dps to work on the different mountpowers. When I switched back to heal were 2 slots empty. I checked each single mythic mount, if the insignias are on another mount, but all are empty, except the mounts in the stable. And I couldn't find anything in my inventory.
Now I can't switch the loadouts, because I fear to loose more mythic insignias. And of course, I want my 2 mythic insignias back. I contacted the support, but they won't help. The statement was "it's your bad luck". That's not ok, because I paid money for that and I didn't anything wrong. It must be a bug from the game.
Please check what happened and give me my 2 mythic insignias back :(

Thank you
Dani

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,135 Arc User
    Send an email to Support.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hello @celanah !
    What are the names of the mythic insignias you selected that appear to be gone? (I'd rather not assume) Had you slotted them to a mount before switching loadouts? If yes, which mount/s?

Thanks!
  • celanahcelanah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hello nitocris!

Unfortunatly I don't know which insignias exactly. There were two empty slots on my Legendary Reconaissance Balloon, where I replaced 2 barbed insignias after that accident.