test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS] Jewel of the North Launch Week - Leveling Bugs

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the leveling adjustments and system. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on PlayStation.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Comments

• tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Posted this on the other thread -- maybe it belongs here.

I can't complete "Cathedral of Madness" in Chasm. Went in five times in total, completed all. Text directs to "leave the cathedral", but when I do, the quest is not complete and it resets, as if I did nothing.

It's really frustrating.
  • darthkitty101#6166 darthkitty101 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    During Sealing of the Crypts in Ebon Downs can’t pick up the last lower broken seal. *edit* ok so it does pick up into your inventory but the seal stays there and is interact-able and so it makes it look like you didn’t take it.
    Post edited by darthkitty101#6166 on
  • spartan3121#9063 spartan3121 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I submitted a support ticket and after days of investigating I was told to leave a comment on this thread for further assistance. I have completed the leveling quest “leader of the pack” in vellosk yet did not receive the reward of greatsword of the shadow wolf . I did not accidentally delete it I never received in my inventory
  • floppyducky1#5032 floppyducky1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    How enchanting quest is bugged. The etched glass is not in my inventory and cannot complete quest.
  • seraphium#1847 seraphium Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Since the update, when switching characters my chat gets stuck on 'Say'. Even if I try to 'say' something or pm someone it does not send the message. I don't think it is due to lag as all other gaming functions work. I usually have to log out and in a couple of times for it to work again.
  • tripleagamma#0595 tripleagamma Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I've started working on Mastercraft for alchemy but I have hit a wall. My alchemy tasks require 3 different enhanced potions rank 6 +1 yet all enhanced potions and rank 6 potions are unable to be crafted. I really need to get my Mastercraft weapons lol
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited September 2021

I've started working on Mastercraft for alchemy but I have hit a wall. My alchemy tasks require 3 different enhanced potions rank 6 +1 yet all enhanced potions and rank 6 potions are unable to be crafted. I really need to get my Mastercraft weapons lol

They are still in the old name. The new name should be "Crafted Portion of XYZ Rank 0 +1". To be sure, make one and see if the number in the journal increased by one.

The "Crafted Portion of XYZ Rank N" is the same as "Portion of XYZ Rank M" where N = M - 6.
    If there will still be a quest for "Portion of XYZ Rank 10", it is "Crafted Portion of XYZ Rank 4".

Why did they do that? We can't understand.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • tripleagamma#0595 tripleagamma Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > They are still in the old name. The new name should be "Crafted Portion of XYZ Rank 0 +1". To be sure, make one and see if the number in the journal increased by one.
    >
    > The "Crafted Portion of XYZ Rank N" is the same as "Portion of XYZ Rank M" where N = M - 6.
    > If there will still be a quest for "Portion of XYZ Rank 10", it is "Crafted Portion of XYZ Rank 4".
    >
    > Why did they do that? We can't understand.

Sadly, I made all 3 potions +1 but still no increase in the journal...
  • Ive been having issues with the chests not giving me anything at the end of quests and not being able to finish the quest because of it. Very frustrating