test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.135.20220208a.4

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
User Interface
Login Screen
  • If players are logged in through Epic or Steam, returning to the login screen no longer closes the game client.

Comments

• Options
    seto#6911 seto Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    So nothing about you know fixing fortified nature so the defense portions procs?
  • Options
    modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    seto#6911 said:

So nothing about you know fixing fortified nature so the defense portions procs?

They fixed nothing, for a good while.
  • Options
    anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    modlesie said:

seto#6911 said:

They fixed nothing, for a good while.
    At this point I'm half expecting them to announce the game is going in maintenance-only mode. Then I remember that would involve actual maintenance.

Wonder what Gearbox thinks of this.
  • Options
    mypoorallies#5082 mypoorallies Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I feel like I am missing something with this patch. I just tried returning to the login screen, and there is no option to input account information with login. It's just a big login button and a steam icon. This doesn't fix the underlying issue of being able to login to different accounts on the same computer when installed via Steam, which means my wife and I still cannot use the same computer to easily log in to the game.