test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Summary of still unresolved 'DRAGONBONE VALE LAUNCH WEEK ISSUES'

anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
@percemer not sure if you're the one to tag since I am from the UK (cries in brexit)

Illusions:
  • You can't equip them by double clicking on them if you've already a different illusion equipped
  • There is no preview function for them like there is for most other gear pieces
  • Combat enchantment illusions do not play out full animations (e.g. orange rays from Proeminence illusion).
  • You cannot trade in a Rank 8 Frost Enchantment.
Enchantments:
  • Enchants are not put back into the SAME spot in inventory when they are removed when you switch loadouts.
  • Soul Shield has a chance of resurrecting you with 2 stacks of revive sickness.
  • Zen store still has Flower Barkshield (through the Expedition Pack of Fairy Finds pack), and Loamweave (through the Moon Elf Race Pack) enchantments for sale.
  • Fortified Nature armor enchant - Defense doesn't increase when receive hit
  • Icespire Peak - Prisoners of War quest, Shores of Tuern skirmish still give old enchants.
  • The new enchantments are put by default into the refinement window, without any warning, because the game considers them as "old" r2 and r4 enchantments. Some guildies lost their newly acquired enchantements when they converted the old enchantments and refinement stones in bulk.
New Mod specific
  • You can interact with the Dragon Sight Artifact multiple times to gain twice the dragon jewel's drops.
  • Vale Tunic tooltip states that the effect "serpentine" falls off after if you stand still for more than 5 seconds. While it is actually falling off when after standing still for 3 seconds.
  • The interactable at -1890, -1551 (Quellwater Tarn, lake's edge) is sunk into a rock and cannot be interacted with.
  • Arcana skill node at location (-1388, -1594) is behind an invisible wall and cannot be interacted with.
  • Quest Scalerot Caverns (weekly) is sensitive to order of which you clear the groups of conduits. If you clear the second group first (in case, you know, you explore the cave without the golden assist path,) you are stuck and the quest cannot be finished. Leaving through the entrance/aborting the quest does not help, it has to be dropped and picked up again.
Loadouts
  • If you are just switching loadouts it doesn't say what item is on cooldown. The patch notes said it would give a better indicator as to the problem.
  • Equipping/unequipping a Wondorours Dragon means you can't switch loadout.
1. Put a Wondourous Dragon the same belt slot on 2 loadouts
2. Check you can switch loadouts
3. Replace the Wondorous Dragon with Neverwinter Hawk
4. Try to switch loadouts and it says item is on cooldown
5. Try to put back the Hawk and it says item is on cooldown
This can also be replicated as follows:
1. Put a Wondourous Dragon on a belt slot on one loadout.
2. Switch to a different loadout.
3. The item on the belt slot occupied by the Dragon on your previous loadout will now be treated as on cooldown: you cannot remove it nor can you change back to your previous loadout. Transferring to a different map while on the affected loadout fixes this. Using the item on that belt slot and triggering its actual cooldown, then waiting for it to finish, also fixes it.

Misc
  • Insignias no longer stack properly.
  • Queue groups disband due to player declines even though no player has declined the queue.
  • Still unable to upgrade Artifact Weapons.
  • Stalwart Golden Lion gives radiant weapon dmg which is not additive but it creates a separate proc. That lion power has an interaction with band of air and that means the extra radiant weapon (which comes from lion) can proc touch of wind. If touch of wind procs from radiant weapon, then touch of wind damage also counts towards summoner of the lion.
  • Bosses red cones/ dmg paths visuals are broken. Sometimes they don't show up, or partially show up. When there, they are very narrow compared to the actual damaging effect.
  • Permanently stuck in combat if a cleric healer has marked you with their tab mechanic.
  • While you are on the Gear Preview screen, the Combat Animation no longer seems to function so that you easily view the weapons in a combat stance.
  • Cunning Mimic zen pack and to my dismay found that the comp bonus power Cunning Hunter is not working. It is supposed to add 3.8% to Forte and Crit strike but it is not adding any stats at all.
  • Wyvern-Venom Coated Knives shoot backwards
Broken or WAI
  • The new skeletons key now have a limit of 5 purchases each day. While the demonic one can be purchased more than 5. Is it intentional? Because the previous limit was 1 each day and than was removed.
  • Still no news on Heart of Fire r14 exchange, despite murmurings that there would be a 1 trade-in per account.

Comments

• Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @anna#4890,

I also forwarded your thread, thank you!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Cleric, Arbiter: the feat Lightspeed is preventing the feat Focused Light from proccing. Previously, using Daunting Light would override an existing Lightspeed proc and switch Daunting Light to single target. Now it does not and Daunting Light cannot be used in single target until light speed ends.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    The majority of these issues have been escalated previously but I don't have a status update at this time. I'll refer/link to this thread in my report this week for review.
  • Options
    jbat13#6664 jbat13 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    when trying to purchase corrupted equipment and items from the Order Corruption Researcher. Each item states in red complete task to unlock this item. The researcher does not talk or say anything. is there an alternate quest line for these items we are not able to access yet?
  • Options
    vasile1991vasile1991 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User
    Here are two more:

1. Queuing to Infernal Citadel dungeon (privately or through RADQ) from Dragonbone Vale causes the "F" ability that breaks the chains to become unusable. I suspect the "F" ability in the Dragonbone Valle with the hook causes this issue.

2. The Dragonbone Value and Sharandar campaigns have similar campaign window layouts and browsing consecutively through these campaigns will not refresh the campaign specific currency on the UI.
    Steps to reproduce:
    - open Sharandar campaign (don't close the campaign window)
    - open the Dragonbone vale campaign
    - the campaign window will now display the Dragonbone vale campaign but the Sharandar currency.
    Reproduceable also with Dragonbone Vale campaign first, then Sharandar.

Viperion - DragonTribe guild.
    Playing Ranger/Paladin/Bard/Fighter.
  • Options

The majority of these issues have been escalated previously but I don't have a status update at this time. I'll refer/link to this thread in my report this week for review.

While I appreciate the effort, not only have some of these things been reported, some of them have been fixed pre-release on preview (frost rank 8 trade-in specifically) which really begs the question why hasn't ANY fix been pushed through to live yet?
  • Options
    @nitocris83 any updates? The mod is over, it's been 5 weeks since launch, and yet launch bugs are still the same as day 1.