test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [2/10]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, February 10, 7am to 9am PT. Patch Notes discussion thread can be found here.

Comments

• b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited February 2022

So rather than fix bugs that affect us and our game play.. "they" fix 1 thing that affects Cryptic ASAP... Good to know where the priorities are.

• fergison616#4836 fergison616 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    A few bugs I've encountered multiple times is queuing up for anything that isn't skirmish on the random que which acts as though declined even when I hit accept and I have not been able to complete draconic alchemy or hoarding sacrifices in well of dragons campaign a second time due to bug at end of dungeon that prevents me from collecting rewards in chest.Contents are blank with no option other than to back out.Also thanks for insignia and tokens sent recently.It was very nice.This is in reference to gameplay on PS4 console.Just reporting somewhat major bugs as I run into them.
  • fergison616#4836 fergison616 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2022
  • sageone#7098 sageone Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Given the numerous issues the players have reported including the corrupted shard vendor in Dragonbone Vale and the Cunning Mimic bonus power WHICH WE PAID FOR this patch is severely lacking. I want to think that maybe you guys forgot to update the Patch Notes which is why only one thing is being addressed this time but unfortunately history has shown that this is more than likely not the case.
  • luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    think god I got other game to play now, this stuff is a joke. bugs lasting for weeks, even major bugs.
  • catnip#5699 catnip Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Like guys this is horrible. First got my account banned even though I have contacted you about that certain bug, but still without any warning or previous gameplay harassment history you decided to permanently ban my account and you are not open for any argument even when it is clear poor developing of this game. I really loved Neverwinter so I decided to try make new account and more and more I see its not worthy doing everything from beginning. Because I lost all my collective items which are not obtainable, the hard work I put in all my toons now I am here giving a go again but can't even procide with campaigns as the chests in certain maps are bugged and can't do my quests then. Tried to contact you about his buggs and got ignored. Like show as some respect ffs. We are keeping you going, thanks to your players you are where you are. I didn't spend loads of money on it but still did put some in and definitely would in future, all my time what I put in it. I'm really disappointed and knowing that I'm not getting my old account back or that you are fixing only what is important for your incom.. Like please do something for your player base for once and fix stuff so we can actually enjoy the game once again and please reconsider those permanent banns as it is really not fair. If you want to change something always start from yourselves..
  • So let me get this straight... you don't have any updates for a game so broken it's unplayable, but you immediately issue an update because GOD FORBID a player get access to some garbage item nobody wants anyway? Are you kidding me??? The game is so broken I'm unable to play ANY content without the client freezing up so badly I have to close the application. Where's the update for this? What happened to staying on top of the freezing issues until they were fixed? Update 10.03 completely disabled my game. Any content I try to play locks the game up. When can we expect an update to fix these issues so that we can actually USE some of the items we PAID for? I think it's time to contact Sony and demand a refund. I've spent $1000's of dollars for various items I cannot use, because the game is broken and not being repaired. Since you won't listen to the player base, maybe Sony can convince you these items need to be addressed and corrected.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User

So let me get this straight... you don't have any updates for a game so broken it's unplayable, but you immediately issue an update because GOD FORBID a player get access to some garbage item nobody wants anyway? Are you kidding me??? The game is so broken I'm unable to play ANY content without the client freezing up so badly I have to close the application. Where's the update for this? What happened to staying on top of the freezing issues until they were fixed? Update 10.03 completely disabled my game. Any content I try to play locks the game up. When can we expect an update to fix these issues so that we can actually USE some of the items we PAID for? I think it's time to contact Sony and demand a refund. I've spent $1000's of dollars for various items I cannot use, because the game is broken and not being repaired. Since you won't listen to the player base, maybe Sony can convince you these items need to be addressed and corrected.

Are you on PC? This thread is about PC.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • omack#6690 omack Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I do not know if anyone is aware, but I have tried to get into game three times now. the game starts but when I hit the enter game button the game crashes my video driver. This has happened three times in the past hour. Please fix this issue asap.