test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance [2/9]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter will undergo scheduled maintenance on Xbox tomorrow, February 9, 7-9am PT. Patch Notes discussion thread can be found here.

Comments

• Options
    airworm79airworm79 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    There are many issues that should be brought forward, but none will be addressed, unfortunately. Three days after the update could not play game because of the freeze issue, the only way to get the new glyphs is to do the legacy campaigns but everyone is bugged so there is no way to complete the dungeons, I personally had a Mirage grimore that was reverted from green back to needing to be refined and still loss all the refinement items. I have filed a claim, and it has been days since and still no response. I shouldn't expect anything less from the same company that knowingly but out an inferior product for an obvious money grab, but the non comminucation is abhorrent and neglectful in the least. The whole time Arc games and Perfect World have been steadily pushing zen market and other tools that require money. This is worse than the Cyberpunk release, which I was a part of. The best part is that the makers of cyberpunk at least admitted mistakes and were sued for millions.