test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fortified Nature does not increase Defense

hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
The armor enchantment mentions an increase of Defense, Awareness and Deflect per stack of Fortified Nature. Defense is not increased, only Awareness and Deflect.
Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression

Comments

• Options
    hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    bump
    Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    I'll check on the status of this.
  • Options
    gweddeoran#4924 gweddeoran Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    This still has not been fixed in the latest patch, but the DPS 0 Dmg bug was fixed immediately. This does not require much work, but is still ignored. All you need to do is add Defense to the list of stats that re buffed per stack by the enchant.
  • Options
    b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User

Is there any update on this?

• Options
    pwn4orcepwn4orce Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Bump
  • Options
    xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User

No news on this bug, 1 more patch note and no reference to this, the defense doesn't apply and some attacks don't proc it at all (example: in Lomm 2nd boss the electric charges don't proc it at all u get hit 10-30 times depending on how many stones we miss and no proc's 0 defens/awareness/deflect).

Since most changes on mod22 focus on enchantments, they should work or at least be top priority to fix.

• Options
    thorncrusher#1297 thorncrusher Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    It's been like this since HAMSTER preview. Get your HAMSTER together devs.
  • Options
    muschellka#7783 muschellka Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    xtremoz said:

No news on this bug, 1 more patch note and no reference to this, the defense doesn't apply and some attacks don't proc it at all (example: in Lomm 2nd boss the electric charges don't proc it at all u get hit 10-30 times depending on how many stones we miss and no proc's 0 defens/awareness/deflect).

Since most changes on mod22 focus on enchantments, they should work or at least be top priority to fix.

You're wrong. Their priority is to fix things that could accidentally benefit players, such as "an issue that would incorrectly allow a second claim of a once-only item. "
    Bugs that make players uncomfortable, prevent or hinder gameplay are by far the lowest priority possible.