test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

game not wroking

deathspeed2190deathspeed2190 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited January 2022 in General Discussion (PC)
fix it plz game not working i misss 2 day for vip keys now of this bul thing like why do u have to do this to play

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,224 Arc User
    You did not provide anything to tell anyone how the game is not working for you. It is working for others. Hence, if you don't spell it out in detail, it will stay not working for you.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    it work for 1 min and when it lond into the game won't work it like it fazz the game
  • Options
    and be in the lound thing and then i had to trun my pc over and over
  • Options
    yes i can't spell good
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Do you mean the speaker is loud? Or, your computer is loud?
    Do you mean you need to turn the PC on and off again and again? If you do turn your pc over and over, I don't expect anything will work. :)

Anyway, that sounds like you have a hardware issue instead of the game.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    it not sound it the loggin won't work
  • Options
    it trun inot ice the game and i had to trun my pc
  • Options
    sorry but i can't spell now u make me feel bad ty so much
  • Options
    Are you using steam to get into the game?
  • Options
    no all i going to say it make my pc stop wroking won't go into loggin
  • Options
    can't loggin can't get pass it to get into game
  • Options
    What is the spec of your PC? Which OS? How much ram?
  • Options
    loading to the game and it freeze
  • Options
    i got my pc like 4 mnt ago not old at all it not the pc it the game
  • Options
    If it is loading the game, it passed login stage. Yet, you said "can't login".
  • Options
    won't go pass loading the game it freeze and have to trun my pc off
  • Options
    1. Do you use steam?
    2. Do you use ARC?
  • Options
    ARC
  • Options
    edited January 2022
    Don't use ARC. Execute the Neverwinter executable directly.

In my system, it is in:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter.exe"
  • Options
    where do i go then
  • Options

where do i go then

In my system:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Neverwinter_en\Neverwinter.exe"

Find yours.
  • Options
    deathangel#4290 deathangel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I Can't Load and Run the Game ether. Is there a Patch Coming to Fix this on PC??
  • Options
    edited February 2022

I Can't Load and Run the Game ether. Is there a Patch Coming to Fix this on PC??

You need to be able to load in order to get any patch. I doubt the patch can help you though since most do not have your problem. Are you using steam? If yes, try run the executable. Otherwise, uninstall and install.
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User

There is no widespread problem with this on PC or the boards would be in an uproar. So don't expect a patch to be coming. The source of this most likely is not Cryptic's code but your PC.

You need to provide us more details on exactly where and how it fails to give meaningful advice.

One standard thing to try: From options in the launcher. select 'Force Verify'.
    That will make the game verify the consistency of all files.

If that does not help, give us more info.
  • Options
    deathangel#4290 deathangel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The game gets to the "game Launcher screen" then I hit the play button. then the screen goes black as it starts to run the game, at that point it freezes. and this happens every morning.
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    Before running the game go to options, and in the command line input add "-console"
    When lunching the game that will add an additional debugging screen that will show you what actually happens.

• Options
    karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    There is a post on this bug. Several people have reported how the load will stop on the full black page as well as the load screen. Just use the task manager to close the game and reload. I have found it may take a second or third try but it does load.
  • Options
    scratcheesscratchees Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    past 2 days i've seen alotta people crashing in runs randomly and these people never crash or dc and i have alotta members complaining on several different crashes i'm finding alotta these guys that are freezing up mid game and lag so bad they cant even move or run had just recently rolled over to windows 11 thats with a few then theres the black screen issue and people tabbing out while on load screen cause game sometimes takes 1 min to load it freezes\crashes but yeah theres alotta random crashing goin on in game in runs with people that have excellent rigs and never dc or crash and are long time players
  • Options
    edited February 2022

past 2 days i've seen alotta people crashing in runs randomly and these people never crash or dc and i have alotta members complaining on several different crashes i'm finding alotta these guys that are freezing up mid game and lag so bad they cant even move or run had just recently rolled over to windows 11 thats with a few then theres the black screen issue and people tabbing out while on load screen cause game sometimes takes 1 min to load it freezes\crashes but yeah theres alotta random crashing goin on in game in runs with people that have excellent rigs and never dc or crash and are long time players

Windows 11 has various issues with gaming. The following is one of many links (you can google for them) regarding windows 11 gaming issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/decreased-game-performance-in-windows-11/a1b2c0a8-4d00-4efc-b534-5b05ffbe11b5
  • Options
    hotfrostwormhotfrostworm Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    I hate to sound like a butthead, I just got back in the door and saw this thread.
    1. This is a good reason for a multi-linguistic forum section.

yes i can't spell good

You spell just fine sir, people need to broaden their knowledge and you have done that by learning English. What is your native language, both my wife and I speak English, Deutsch, poco Espanol, and certain Canadiens Francais? While we do speak them, writing them is a different matter, we don't spell well either.
    Most likely some moderator would remove it for the rules are American English only. Am I correct?
    2. The game is working in Linux OS. If this is a Windows 11 error, maybe it is time to get a USB stick?
    3. I don't test in Windows 11 but I will ask my neighbor @blargskull when he returns next week, I think he has 11.
    4. If anyone running Windows 7? Windows 7 got shut down here last month. You are dead in the water.

Honestly I don't understand why anyone would upgrade to Windows 11 when Windows 10 works just fine. Microsoft is using their clients again as lab rats. Windows 10 support ends October 2025 and Windows 11 support ends October 2023, isn't that a strange thing? This means they plan to release the "fixed version" of Windows 11 by that date.