test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.131.20211219a.21

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11508413

Comments

• ifantomen#9905 ifantomen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Well, I'm glad to see the 0 damage one is solved with this maintenance.
    Where's the artifact weapon upgrade bug one? Will our mirage/lionheart sets still remain on green rarity? :'(
  • fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    Also urgent: The cone bug of bosses. You're getting used to it, but it's ANNOYING.
  • tamtoucantamtoucan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    The "Known Issues" should really contain more things for people that dont read the forums. I've had answer several queries about not being able to upgrade weapons. The following has been known about for almost 2 weeks.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1264103/mirage-weapon-upgrade-bug

Problems like the VoS cones people running VoS know about and can work around, so I can let that pass, but the above is a serious problem for those that hit it.
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    So, with fixing the bug so there aren't 0's everywhere, does this somehow fix the issue that tanks that block and when "immune" pops up, we lost our bonus enchant and guild boon worth of move speed? This has been going on a lot longer than the dpser's 0's.
  • arieswytch#9832 arieswytch Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Shadar-Kai Witch: This companion's Sense through the Shadowfell bonus power now properly grants extra currencies when completing Dragonbone Vale quests, in addition to just the weekly ones.

Are we going to get the missing currencies that we did not get previously?
  • ghoulieboyghoulieboy Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    speaking of known issues, is the bug that keeps both the healer and the healer mark's target in combat at all times, preventing them from interacting with any items in a run as well as mounting wherever it should be possible, going to stay with us forever? it's been going on for a very long time and despite the abundance of reports regarding it the team hasn't addressed or even acknowledged it up to this day. it's not game-breaking, but every healer and every tank running dungeons can confirm that it's very annoying since it prevents both players from using the environment properly and instead waste time spamming F at every door and chest so they can manage to interact with it between two fits of combat stance. it also interferes with regenerating shields and divinity
  • luffyhaki123luffyhaki123 Member Posts: 68 Arc User

speaking of known issues, is the bug that keeps both the healer and the healer mark's target in combat at all times, preventing them from interacting with any items in a run as well as mounting wherever it should be possible, going to stay with us forever? it's been going on for a very long time and despite the abundance of reports regarding it the team hasn't addressed or even acknowledged it up to this day. it's not game-breaking, but every healer and every tank running dungeons can confirm that it's very annoying since it prevents both players from using the environment properly and instead waste time spamming F at every door and chest so they can manage to interact with it between two fits of combat stance. it also interferes with regenerating shields and divinity

I made a list of bugs to help them fix, and they just deleted it.

• ghoulieboyghoulieboy Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    oh, and what about such a known issue as dealing 0 damage for a few seconds after being revived? I'm guessing it's some sort of a mess-up in the code that involves the player being immune to damage for the next few seconds, but sadly instead it's not only the player that gets the immunity but also the mobs. if it's WAI then it makes zero sense to have it that way.

also it's a relief to see Poisoned Thorn's damage bug being addressed (have yet to test if it was actually fixed), but what about Poisoned Thorn's 0 Movement Speed that it consistently gives to the enemy according to the combat log? have it at mythic and have never seen it do anything else to the enemy's movement speed contrary to the tooltip. It doesn't speed them up thankfully, but doesn't slow them down either, regardless of the enemy's tier and supposed immunity
  • modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    Still no fix for Fighter movement speed. This is from mod 21 with Azure changes. Great.
  • benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    +1 to the artifact weapons bug, highly annoying to have ground out the Cloaked Ascendancy campaign for a 2nd time just to get these weapons, only to discover we cant upgrade them.

Edit - Just checked on my Rogue, have now been able to upgrade my mirage weapons - many thanks.

Edit again - on my bard the Mirage Lute worked just fine, however on the mirage Rapier, you can upgrade it to blue, but then the option to upgrade just vanishes so i cant take it to epic or legendary?
    Post edited by benyr on
  • songenio#9608 songenio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi guys this is the 4th day the I can't play neverwinter in my ps5 because still freezing every time I start the game whit any of my characters
  • grandforest#4819 grandforest Member Posts: 33 Arc User

Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11508413

Where are the corrections about the "old" awards? Sign of power lvl 2, various magical "old" stones, etc.?? Where can I change Signs of Power lvl 2 to Glyphs of Power? Where can I change lvl 1-7 magic stones for new ones? Why wasn't there a fix??? Why do all three catalysts burn out instead of one? Where is my refund??? When can we expect a fix???
  • jamespup#9174 jamespup Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Not fixed. Still crashes after couple secs EVERY TIME. Tried all options eg spamming ps button etc still nada.. nothing to do with online friends or characters in names. 2-4 friends online since launch... No keys and struggle to make it in to claim rough ad also ??????? πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ Loads actually turned up even players who stopped playing already saying β€œI’m sick of their ****” to start farming new mod. Players who spend on zen store even just the ones to get vip 12’s put a lot in. This is worse than when UK/EU servers down for few days and idk if I see any coming back a lot of players are done after this and this was meant to draw more players and no 25% off profession or appearance for a day or so probably won’t have same effect RN
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    This thread is about PC in PC forum. Whatever the patch note says it fixed, it is not about fixing PS.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 585 Arc User
    I am getting closer to getting my stats back where they were before you took all the great enchantments I had away. Those golden medallions for me were a joke. Not a very good trade for any of us. I have spent a ton of money to get up again and have noticed twice at least when I upgraded a companion my stats didn't change, anyone else notice that, that is just wrong.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    jana#2651 said:

I am getting closer to getting my stats back where they were before you took all the great enchantments I had away. Those golden medallions for me were a joke. Not a very good trade for any of us. I have spent a ton of money to get up again and have noticed twice at least when I upgraded a companion my stats didn't change, anyone else notice that, that is just wrong.

Stats coming from companions depends on your ten highest rank companions. Not all of them.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    Will you answer questions or continue to ignore? Where is my compensation? Where are the fixes?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited February 2022

Will you answer questions or continue to ignore? Where is my compensation? Where are the fixes?

Based on my experience with various unanswered/unresponded/swept under the rug issues in the past N years, I would say:
    Latter. None. No where.

I know one person who claimed he would not stopped bringing up his issues until his issues would be solved. He tried for 9 months and eventually gave up and left.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Based on my experience with various unanswered/unresponded/swept under the rug issues in the past N years, I would say:
    Latter. None. No where.

I know one person who claimed he would not stopped bringing up his issues until his issues would be solved. He tried for 9 months and eventually gave up and left.
    You don't know Russian well.
    Where is my refund???
    Where is my refund???
    Where is my refund???
    Where is my refund???
    Where is my refund???
    Where is my refund??? Where??? Where??? Where??? Where??? Where??? Where??? Where??? Where??? Where??? Where??? Where??? Where???
    Where is my refund???
    Did you die there? What kind of nonsense? WHERE IS MY PAYMENT?
    WHERE IS MY PAYMENT?
    WHERE IS MY PAYMENT?