test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Medallion info and trouble...what i can do if i have too many?

arkai#8115 arkai Member Posts: 191 Arc User
Sorry i was changing enchantment into medallion, now i used medallion and ive still 1k medallion ... i no want buy more enchantment...so im asking what Is the best deal i can do??? buyng ench to resell ah ?? Why i cant trade medallion for have the ad back?
I payed ad for the R15 in the game, so what ive to do now waiting for someone buy the new ench in ah at lower valute? sell the old ench at low valute?..idk i think a ad for medallion trader or r15 for ad is Needed idk if im the only with this trouble lol.. or i maybe miss something tnx for reply in really in trouble

Comments

• Options
    drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 301 Arc User
    Buy r2 choice packs from the trader and sell in the auction house, they sell VERY well.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,228 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    You have a first world problem.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Well they should give us an option to exchange medallions for ad. Well for idk, less than 20 pieces... If we can buy medallion for 40K, i don't know what's the problem to sell one for 30K. Anyway we can't even discard them in easy way...
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,228 Arc User
    edited January 2022

Well they should give us an option to exchange medallions for ad. Well for idk, less than 20 pieces... If we can buy medallion for 40K, i don't know what's the problem to sell one for 30K. Anyway we can't even discard them in easy way...

The 40K AD is the "punishment" for those who need few medallions to fill the gap.
    The 40K AD is a trap for those who do not know about Sage shop.

If you have 27 medallions or less left, it is a curse.

i.e. if total number of medallions % 30 <= 27, you are cursed.

If your total number of medallions is right at 27, you are seriously cursed. Having 0 medallion would be "much better". So, for those who had only r9 and less, you should not feel too bad about it. You are doing good "relatively".

I would suggest anyone who has not traded for medallions not to trade in all your enchantment in one shot. You should always trade for a 30 medallion lot (30, 60, 90, 120). The reason is: you cannot sell left over medallion. You can sell old enchantment.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***