test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Poisoned Thorn make enemy dodge while using Barbarian Sprint

clytasiaclytasia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 23 Arc User
Like in the title, Poisoned Thorn make enemy dodge while using Barbarian Sprint. Tried without it and doesn't happen.

Tagged:

Comments

• morgan#3470 morgan Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    After you use shift on barbarian(maybe on all classes)for a few seconds all your outgoing damage going to 0
    Screenshot: https://ibb.co/Lr2RZCS
    Video: https://youtu.be/9hXAvwXZwu0
  • muzzle1989#1348 muzzle1989 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Accurate. I Posted about this in the Launch Issues Post.

Barbarian and Warlock getting "0" Zero Damage on any of their abilities (At-wills/Mount Powers/Encounters etc...) After using their SHIFT button.

Please Fix this ASAP, This is a Class Breaking Bug. Especially it should be fixed before Trial Release.
  • chadblodgettchadblodgett Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    can confirm this happens to me as well. usually lasts 1-2 seconds after using the shift ability. and it is getting SERIOUSLY frustrating!!!!!
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

I merged two threads. I'll pass it along for investigation. Thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • grumpy#9072 grumpy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    If as a warlock you use your shift to move out of a red area the damage you do after is zero until it cools down, so all you see is little 0s floating over the mobs head.it just isnt realistic to stand still in any content as the mechanics require you to move quickly but doing so makes you ineffective, please make this a priority to fix as if you cant play properly whats the point of logging in, thank you
  • ene#5785 ene Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    sorry i wrote wrong lol
  • grumpy#9072 grumpy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Sooooo any feed back?
  • skybalbeskybalbe Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    ...Cursed Burn same "zero dmg" when run, plus:
    1-Demogorgon set bonus doesn't proc.
    2-no dmg from journal artifact activating
    And no no words about fixes in the last patch?? Really?
    /sad
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User

Barbarian and Warlock getting "0" Zero Damage on any of their abilities (At-wills/Mount Powers/Encounters etc...) After using their SHIFT button.

Please Fix this ASAP, This is a Class Breaking Bug. Especially it should be fixed before Trial Release.

Experienced this lasntight.. I out DPS'd two warlocks that I never out dps.. Whats going on with this.. is it known by the devs? @nitocris83 who needs tagged on this.. this is game breaking for a lot of DPS players who can't run squat
  • joelmessedup#5710 joelmessedup Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    b0rkch0p said:

Experienced this lasntight.. I out DPS'd two warlocks that I never out dps.. Whats going on with this.. is it known by the devs? @nitocris83 who needs tagged on this.. this is game breaking for a lot of DPS players who can't run squat

I main a warlock, in fact it's all I play, I have built my warlock around being able to zoomie (aka SHIFT) away from red circles while in battle...I cannot express to you how heart wrenching this bug is...I feel absolutely useless in dungeons now, people who I once was able to destroy in DMG can now easily beat me. This is absolutely frustrating especially since CoK just came out and I already know I would be a carry at BEST if I even tried to go in there right now...I have enchants upgraded, I have spent millions of AD, blood, sweat, tears, blah blah blah all to be bested by a BUG...I checked preview and it is ALSO on there (in case that helps ya'll) but I gotta say this HURTS....it HURTS

@nitocris83 pls halp! (also hope your cat is well <3)
  • joelmessedup#5710 joelmessedup Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    Just an update: I had heard that this bug happens on all weapon enchants that have the +x% dmg boost...I tested on Thorn before but now I just tested on Cursed Burn and it is the same...When I hit a dummy with NO weapon enchant, I do not have a problem seeing the 0's all over...when I hit with Thorn or Burn, the issue is apparent...I have tested on Preview and Live, the issue is in both...I have tested on dummies, run dungeons, go to zones like Dragonvale...the issue is still there...I know this issue effects a few different classes but warlocks I think have it the worst...rogues and barbies don't tend to SHIFT out of stuff as much as warlocks do (maybe that's just me but I know my warlock friends are noticing a bigger difference in output dmg than my friends who have the other classes). PLS PLS FIX

Some other information for the devs: yes i restarted my computer, yes i logged in to different toons (my baby small AF barbie also has this issue), yes I've tried in different areas
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User

Just an update: I had heard that this bug happens on all weapon enchants that have the +x% dmg boost...I tested on Thorn before but now I just tested on Cursed Burn and it is the same...When I hit a dummy with NO weapon enchant, I do not have a problem seeing the 0's all over...when I hit with Thorn or Burn, the issue is apparent...I have tested on Preview and Live, the issue is in both...I have tested on dummies, run dungeons, go to zones like Dragonvale...the issue is still there...I know this issue effects a few different classes but warlocks I think have it the worst...rogues and barbies don't tend to SHIFT out of stuff as much as warlocks do (maybe that's just me but I know my warlock friends are noticing a bigger difference in output dmg than my friends who have the other classes). PLS PLS FIX

Some other information for the devs: yes i restarted my computer, yes i logged in to different toons (my baby small AF barbie also has this issue), yes I've tried in different areas

Yes, this is a major problem. Yes, it does effect ALL combat enchants because Cryptic copy-pasted a single old enchant for every single combat enchantment(look at the description at the bottom which states "this enchantment allows you to defy death" which is a mirror for the soulforged description before mod 22). So basically they had an old enchantment that had bugs already attached to it(double rez sickness's from it) and copied that to apply to all combat enchants. There was supposed to be a fix by the patch on tuesday, but for whatever reason, the fix did not make it into the update.
  • lucadamingolucadamingo Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    It's crazy that this has been known for so long, even this topic was made 14 days ago yet absolutely nothing has been done or said about it that I know of. This is insane!
  • halfbaked#8040 halfbaked Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I haven't seen an answer from the dev team however the console release was pushed a week early so I can only hope that means it'll be released with a fix for this as well!