test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Band of Air and Ring of Darkness

thomasisalonethomasisalone Member Posts: 78 Arc User
Hiya, I'm working my way to having both the Band of Air and Ring of Darkness, but I hear that they're bugged if you wear them together. Is that still the case? Do they not work at all if you wear both of them, or does it just not do what the tooltip says?

If it is bugged, is there any update on when this will be fixed? @nitocris83

Comments

• sergey235711sergey235711 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Power from band of air has 1 seconds cooldown, but when you wear both rings air power's cooldown increased to 10 seconds which highly reduced damage from rings.

Nothing fixed yet.
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    Sounds like a programmer left a zero off the cooldown code.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    Well, tbh, if the Band of air has no problem to increase char dps by 20%, it is the Band of air what is a broken item here, not the combination. =)
  • thomasisalonethomasisalone Member Posts: 78 Arc User

Power from band of air has 1 seconds cooldown, but when you wear both rings air power's cooldown increased to 10 seconds which highly reduced damage from rings.

Nothing fixed yet.

Okay, thanks for the info! Hopefully it will get fixed in the near future

• r4nger#4522 r4nger Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Any updates on this? Turns out very discouraging having farmed 4 reagents twice to end up banking one of the rings. The rings were released in a broken overpowered state to then be nerfed to the ground and never addressed again?. Please @nitocris#83 @noworries#8859 give us an update on this. Both rings combined should still be the strongest choice for a DPS given how hard it’s been to obtain them. Saddens me to see all my time spent in there to then be told to use only the Band + another ring, and not the set of two that also look really well together.
  • winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    Are they even going to address the poor RNG on this as well. Way over 300 runs and no ring. I need 3rd boss mini component and I spent months and months trying to get it. No luck what so ever. Put in currency for those who can't get the RNG but successfully run it a bazillion times. I could buy the ring 50 times over by now. This is one of the many reasons players are no longer playing this game anymore. Just insult to injury. Stop treating players horribly with HAMSTER RNG along with making any efforts on upgrading items useless by next mod. Your killing moral and the player base.