test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Magnificent Mythic Pack - golden companions bugged

anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
If you select one of the mythic golden companions from this pack, the companion gets automatically equipped on the character who has opened the box, not allowing you to choose which character to equip it on. From then on, that character can summon that companion, but cannot equip the companion power in any of the 5 vailable slots (not seen on purple powers.)

I have opened the pack on Oriya@anna#4890 at around 8:20ish pm (UK time) and the golden deep crow I chose instantly got equipped to Oriya. I can now summon the comp from that toon, but I CANNOT equip its bonus power in ANY of the six slots.

Comments

• Options
    yannick234yannick234 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same problem for me. Thankfully a friend who already opened the pack warned me. That way i was able to at least get the golden bulette pup on my DC, but i'm missing the powers as well.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    Hello, thanks for reporting!

We are currently investigating about this issue.

@yannick234 Could you also share the character and account name so we can look into this please?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Post edited by percemer on
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    furryicecubes#8646 furryicecubes Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    percemer said:

Hello @yannick234,

Could you also share the character and account name so we can look into this please?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

I've got the same issue.

Camel@furryicecubes8646

Opened 1 pack, chose the golden cat, it insta equipped and the power cannot be slotted.
  • Options
    dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    mabe you supposed to buy unbind tokens for that companion?
  • Options
    dedosdamortededosdamorte Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've got the same issue

Vico@dedosdamorte

Golden Cat insta equipped and the power cannot be slotted in any slot
  • Options
    Thanks again for your help!

The dev team was able to reproduce this issue, and they will fix it as soon as possible.
    Percemer
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    piotrm71piotrm71 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The same problem with Golden Goat ,Piotr@piotrm71
  • Options
    philo#9090 philo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    same for me with my golden cat Philosaur@PeruzPlayer (PSN)
  • Options
    yannick234yannick234 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    percemer said:

@yannick234 Could you also share the character and account name so we can look into this please?

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Not sure if you still need it after you were already able to reproduce it, but the character was Xaryah@yannick234.
  • Options
    aadaha#8096 aadaha Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issues unable equip powers kimchi@neoyukikaze (psn)
  • Options
    miraclegaming#9971 miraclegaming Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Who knows, they might give us the mythic pack on the next giveaway to fix this.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Can anyone confirm the fix in yesterdays patch? Did it fix the - account issue and also the missing bonus issue? Or just the account reclaim part of the issue? I have a box but don't want to open it until things are fully resolved!

Thanks.
  • Options
    utookmynickutookmynick Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    So, the latest patch doesn't include a fix for those of us who have already opened the pack? Just checking.
  • Options
    euphora#6420 euphora Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Is there a chance that we will have another maintenance with a fix this week? Sorry for asking again in another topic but can't wait anymore...
  • Options
    Hello,

This issue is now fixed, but not retroactively yet. The dev team is still working on it.

Unfortunately it won't be ready this week, but they are doing their best to fix it retroactively as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    ----------
  • Options
    irene#2829 irene Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited November 2021
    The issue is fixed!

But still working on it

The fix is aladeen! :p
  • Options
    ochocolasxochocolasx Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    percemer said:

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

I report the same proble with my golden cat.- Acount: Anvilofsteal@gmail.com character: SERENITY, but until now i dont have any solution.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    percemer said:

Hello,

This issue is now fixed, but not retroactively yet. The dev team is still working on it.

* Sigh * Still not fixed for us and The Knox's Choice Pack is now less than half the price of what the Magnificently Mythic Pack was. It's so cheap now that I almost want to just buy it to "fix" this issue.
  • Options
    reboot#2154 reboot Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    It's been quite long. The solution is even very simple, just delete the companions and provide a new account binded pack per each deleted companion.

percemer said:

Hello,

* Sigh * Still not fixed for us and The Knox's Choice Pack is now less than half the price of what the Magnificently Mythic Pack was. It's so cheap now that I almost want to just buy it to "fix" this issue.
    Sadly it won't work, since you already have the companion active it will not let you activate a new one
  • Options
    reddevilbsreddevilbs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    Fixed, not fixed, working, not working ... There just one word comes on my mind - incompetence. Sorry, the facts speaks for it self.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    "I roll for this issue to be fixed in coming patch..."

• Options
    edited November 2021

Sadly it won't work, since you already have the companion active it will not let you activate a new one

Yeah, I know. I should have said to be able to claim on other chars at least.

• Options
    euphora#6420 euphora Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Is it getting a fix any time soon? If something is affecting your sales, you fix it fairly quickly. How much longer do we have to wait?

We don't need answers like "it is fixed but not fixed yet".
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    The issue hasn't been fixed for nearly a month since we purchased the magnificent mythic pack and could not equip golden companion's power.

@mods Can we mass raise a ticket in game to ask for customer support if the forum could not help us?

We purchased but content was not delivered.
  • Options
    reboot#2154 reboot Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    The problem is, this bug, broke the characters. They have the companions, but can't use the buffs, cannot buy new companions becouse it says "you already have it" and what's worse, in this pay to win trend the game has lately, those companions are needed to truly "complete" your character. This way we are forced to play with under par characters, even if we paid tens of milions AD (or maybe even zen) to get them.

For a game that has little or poor content and is therefore fully focused on character setup, stat capping, etc, this render the character with the bug unusable as it cannot reach the best shape possible.

• Options
    jetstream#4309 jetstream Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    How long will it take too fix the golden companions?
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Original issue post was updated on November 29 - we have a fix that we hope to roll out soon.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1263512/update-nov-29-magnificently-mythic-pack-golden-companions