test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Random Queues Are Rewarding Incorrect Seals Again...

Good morning @nitocris83, @skingdev#1102, development team, and fellow adventurers.

It appears that since Tuesday's patch random queues are once again rewarding the wrong seals...

I noticed this morning that the random queues are rewarding incorrect seals.
They're awarding Seals of the Fallen instead of Seals of the Wild.

I also noticed while inspecting the queue menu that the type of seal rewarded seems to occasionally change from Fallen to Wild when opening or closing the queue menu. However even if you try to queue up when Seals of the Wild are shown you will still receive Seals of the Fallen.

This occurrence was confirmed by several alliance/guild members and area chat as well.

Thanks for your attention and have a great day. 😀

Comments

• Options
    godhunter#4951 godhunter Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Though the queue menu shows the incorrect seal sometimes, but I've checked my log after those queues and I have received the correct seals. The is visual bug I believe.
  • Options
    percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

I'll pass it along for investigation. Thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • Options
    havatem#8104 havatem Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Maybe pass on invisible fire mechanics in shore of tuern reaper q? Or the lack of agro fixes causing tanks no end of problems holding agro on bosses with 60k item level dps?
    Invisible mechanics that one shot you can't be dodged. Agro pulled from tanks because tanks can't generate the same amount as dps can't be allowed to continue. If your making dps Uber damage then give tanks 33.3% more agro gain
  • Options
    luckytwoseven#7419 luckytwoseven Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    This is still happening (PS4). It's flipping between the two. When I queued it said Wild, however, I only received Fallen.