test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bard weapons missing

grumpy#9072 grumpy Member Posts: 12 Arc User
I have seen so many posts about bard campaign weapons being bugged but not one acknowledgement that you are looking at a fix and nothing in the upcoming patch notes, so how about this basic fundamental aspect of the game allowing a class to actually complete campaigns is looked at, 6 weeks and nothing its sad

Comments

• thomasisalonethomasisalone Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    The main issue seems to be that the weapons are in Collections, so they do exist, but there's no way to claim them. Examples of weapon sets that I can't claim are:

- Tyrant
    - Cloaked Ascendancy
    - Watcher (they don't seem to drop from any of the Watchers, as far as I can tell)

I'm curious if other sets, such as the Ostorian or Sunset, can be claimed or restored.

Making bard weapons available should be a priority. That the class was released without all of them ready is a pretty bad look, but it is taking an extremely long time to get them up to speed. It is a put off to play the class if you can't get good weapon sets for it.
  • dmoe#9311 dmoe Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 5
    Also there is very little of any difference to the look of the lutes between the different kinds
  • karistianakaristiana Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    The Hellfire weapon set seems to be missing in the Avernus campaign store for bards.
  • littlevclittlevc Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    The fact that as of Monday (Sept. 13, 2021) my Bard has ALL campaigns completed and STILL no Campaign weapon sets have been released (The Cloaked Ascendancy, Jungles of Chult, Ravenloft, Path of the Fallen - only Legion Guard released, etc) the Devs have shown a CLEAR disdain for their players (the people who actually pay their checks). They do not care how many Bug Reports are put in about the weapons. The weapon sets show in collections, but are unobtainable by Bards... They should just GIVE all Bards a weapon set choice pack, at Legendary level, because by now, Bards would have ANY weapon set they wanted at Legendary level. It is sheer and utter ridiculousness that players even want to help the Devs improve the game anymore, they Do NOT listen.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9,816 Arc User
    littlevc said:

The fact that as of Monday (Sept. 13, 2021) my Bard has ALL campaigns completed and STILL no Campaign weapon sets have been released (The Cloaked Ascendancy, Jungles of Chult, Ravenloft, Path of the Fallen - only Legion Guard released, etc) the Devs have shown a CLEAR disdain for their players (the people who actually pay their checks). They do not care how many Bug Reports are put in about the weapons. The weapon sets show in collections, but are unobtainable by Bards... They should just GIVE all Bards a weapon set choice pack, at Legendary level, because by now, Bards would have ANY weapon set they wanted at Legendary level. It is sheer and utter ridiculousness that players even want to help the Devs improve the game anymore, they Do NOT listen.

Blessed is also available to bard.
    The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,037 Community Manager
    This was passed on to the rest of the team earlier on. A thread was replied to on September 8 indicating that no updates were available. I will check on status again.
  • redfist#9572 redfist Member Posts: 10 Arc User

This was passed on to the rest of the team earlier on. A thread was replied to on September 8 indicating that no updates were available. I will check on status again.

Do you have an update? Thanks in advance...