Options

Update and No Patch Notes?

Big update today and no patch notes?

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    1. Why is this a bug?
    2. Did you check patch note forum? There is one patch note for PS4 (and other platform) today.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > 1. Why is this a bug?
    > 2. Did you check patch note forum? There is one patch note for PS4 (and other platform) today.

If we get an unintended patch, wouldn't that be a bug?
  • Options
    edited September 2021

> @plasticbat said:
    > 1. Why is this a bug?
    > 2. Did you check patch note forum? There is one patch note for PS4 (and other platform) today.

If we get an unintended patch, wouldn't that be a bug?

What do you mean by unintended patch? Obviously, they intended to give you the patch and that came with a patch note.

If they did not intend to give you a patch and somehow they gave you a patch by mistake, the patching itself is not a bug unless you found an actual bug from the patch. A bug is a mistake but a mistake is not necessary a bug.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > What do you mean by unintended patch? Obviously, they intended to give you the patch and that came with a patch note.
    >
    > If they did not intend to give you a patch and somehow they gave you a patch by mistake, the patching itself is not a bug unless you found an actual bug from the patch. A bug is a mistake but a mistake is not necessary a bug.

Cheers buddy. Im almost certain there wasn't a patch note when I reported this bug but it got added afterwards. It doesn't really matter, they don't listen here anyways.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

> @plasticbat said:
    > What do you mean by unintended patch? Obviously, they intended to give you the patch and that came with a patch note.
    >
    > If they did not intend to give you a patch and somehow they gave you a patch by mistake, the patching itself is not a bug unless you found an actual bug from the patch. A bug is a mistake but a mistake is not necessary a bug.

Cheers buddy. Im almost certain there wasn't a patch note when I reported this bug but it got added afterwards. It doesn't really matter, they don't listen here anyways.

I am more than certain there was a patch note before you posted your first post. The patch note was about 12 hours before your post. I read that 12 hours before your post. If I recall correctly, you posted around 11pm Eastern time. I read that patch note at around 11am Eastern time.