test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TiC still bugged after patch

mindfruit80mindfruit80 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
Seriously what is going on within this company??? When we enter the dungeon, kill the first set of mobs up the stairs then as soon as we enter the next area we all get teleported back & fourth NON STOP all over the place. It took me 10 min to try & right click on my name & find the abandon instance before I got teleported once again. This is insane-- & now I have to take a penalty for your mistakes & failures. Have you all given up???? does anyone care anymore?? Oh & while your at it you might as well fix CR 1st boss bug that the boss sometimes does not follow the tank when clearly the tank has aggro & will follow someone else- just another bug that has NEVER been fixed for years now...... amazing.....WAKE UP-

Comments

• Options
    ene#5785 ene Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Since there is a post I don't create another one. How is it possible to write in the patch that this problem has been solved and this is not the case?
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Issue was escalated soon after the patch went live for further investigation into this matter.
  • Options
    d3monicekoolaidd3monicekoolaid Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    @nitocris83 what about the bug with the final boss? When the tank is grabbed it no longer does any damage