test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A Box for Knox (ABFK)

malekith#8724 malekith Member Posts: 48 Arc User
ABFK was an older quest from the line of workshop-related quests that would trigger when a character's artisan hit level 50 for the first time in any profession. The reward was the ability to collect finished items from anyplace in game apart from inside the workshop itself.

Now that level 20 is the cap for everything, the quest does not seem to trigger as it should. I have several alts whose active professions are level 14+ and are unable to trigger this quest.

I already submitted a bug report in game, and was advised by GM Chroma to post this bug report here.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting - quest should trigger when reaching level 13 in any profession so I'll escalate internally.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    I completed it yesterday on a new character without any issues.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    I did it just a couple days ago on my bard too. I recall getting it after I completed some of the workshop quests that I had neglected probably.
  • Options
    hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    A Box for Knox is available after Trading Company/Lessons Learned and before Facilities Upgrade/A Busy Day.

Trading Company required that you sell at least one item to Bugem.
  • Options
    empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited August 2021

A Box for Knox is available after Trading Company/Lessons Learned and before Facilities Upgrade/A Busy Day.

Trading Company required that you sell at least one item to Bugem.

Was just about to update my post as I had an alt that I had never filled a commission on. Interestingly though..."A Box For Knox" does not show up on my Bard when I select completed quests in the quest journal. I even changed the sort to None and its not listed.