test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [August 19, 2021]

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, August 19, 7am to 9am PT. Patch Notes discussion thread is available here.

Comments

• wtfamiegowtfamiego Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    why you all have maint when nothing is gettin fixed. Diablo 2 resurrected beta has less bugs then this. So until things get fixed I won't be playin anytime soon. Also Julia I think you should resign this whole game has gone down hill since you took over.. But thats just my opinion. I know your tryin but I think this isn't your cup of tea good luck tho
  • jizzu#6891 jizzu Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    hi, please can you hyperlink to the actual notes not another hyperlink to the notes?
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    It's annoyed me for a long time. Always catches me out, I click thinking I'm going to read the notes but end-up looking at more or less exactly the same thing I was just looking at. Better would be to put two links in the same General Discussion thread post, one which says "patch notes here" and another one underneath it which says "discussion thread here".

edit: because the first thing everyone wants to do is check the notes to see what's happening and we can't discuss them until we've read them first anyway.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.