test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary Account companions look bound to account w/o equiping? Was that change announced before ?

than0z#0812 than0z Member Posts: 16 Arc User
Hello Everyone,

When legendary account companions are first introduced I bought a few of them to sell it later on AH to make some profit.

But it looks that all of them now automatically bound to account even though I didn't equip them. On the other hand, mythic companions are still unbound as they were.

Do you have same issue ? Please check and you will not find any legendary account companions on AH.

I have uploaded some SSs. Again another secret nerfs or something ? I really don't understand the changes now..

Account-3
Account-2
Account-1

Thank you

Comments

• regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Well, i think it's already mentioned in there
    https://forum.arcgames.com/neverwinter/discussion/1261951/jewel-of-the-north-launch-week-general-bugs
    but it can't hurt to add your post with the pictures to it as well.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • than0z#0812 than0z Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    hello @nitocris83 The problem still exists even this is fixed after the last patch notes. On the other hand, I see some account bound companions are listed on AH. Any idea why ? I haven't equipped them but still account bound :/
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Well, i guess those were stored in the guild bank, and as long as they stayed in there, their binding status didn't change, and they could be taken out again after the fix... they also said, that they were working on a fix for the ones that are still bound.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • than0z#0812 than0z Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    regenerde said:

Well, i guess those were stored in the guild bank, and as long as they stayed in there, their binding status didn't change, and they could be taken out again after the fix... they also said, that they were working on a fix for the ones that are still bound.

Thank you @regenerde Let us wait a bit more until they fix it.