test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dread Ring

darlenerdarlener Member Posts: 4 Arc User
i have trouble progress in Dread ring, i have done the first 7 , but i cant get to the last 24 for the last boons.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    When you click on 'Decipher Thayan Writings' (0/24) in the campaign windows, which item are you missing?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    The problem is that (0/24) are not showing, i have all the item's needed
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Can you post a screenshot of that window?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    @darlener In case you aren't sure how to post an image directly in this forum, first upload your image(s) to an online hoster, if you don't already have one many are free (I use https://postimages.org/ ) and you just create a free account with one of many you can find, once uploaded to your hoster find the 'direct link' (there are often several links to use but you want the 'direct' link). Copy that link to your clipboard then come here to your compose window. Click your cursor where you want your image to be then click the icon in the top bar 4th from the right (little rectangle with a mountain and sun in it) and you will get a small drop-down. Click into that field and then press Ctrl + V to paste, it will automatically format the link so it displays in the post. (If you just put the link in the post manually it will not work.) Click 'preview' to satisfy yourself it's displaying the way you want it to before posting.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Well you certainly appear to have enough currency. It's been years since I last did the campaign but at a key stage like that it appears you 'might' need to do a key quest (the ones in yellow)? Check in with all of the NPC's in the camp to make sure nobody has anything for you...

• Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    I think you probably need to talk to Dell McCourt to advance the questline. The sparkly line wont lead you to him.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    My campaign window of the toon that does not even start Dread Ring (0% advancement) does not look like OP's screen shot.
    My toon has 'Decipher Thayan Writing' box grey out with 'Locked'.

The 'Decipher Thayan Writings' box is missing from OP's screen shot. It should exist regardless the progress.
    I suggest OP to verify the software.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User

My campaign window of the toon that does not even start Dread Ring (0% advancement) does not look like OP's screen shot.

The 'Decipher Thayan Writings' box is missing from OP's screen shot. It should exist regardless the progress.

Looks like the window was shrunk. The lower boxes aren't there to see, but you can judge by where the line is on the bottom of that window.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    greywynd said:

Looks like the window was shrunk. The lower boxes aren't there to see, but you can judge by where the line is on the bottom of that window.
    The lower box is the same as mine (as it also does not show the right edge of 'Study Thayan Writings').
    Wait! You mean the box of "Thayan Apprentice Techique".

OP, can you set your screen to have higher screen resolution?
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @darlener! Have you sent a ticket to support? They may be able to assist with looking at your mission status.
  • Options
    Hi i have just been all around the npc's in dread ring and no one had anything for me. and i have sent a ticket to support it was them who told me to try here, because i might not be the only one wuth this problem, and they might correct the issue after some of the moderatores have seen it here.
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    I've seen people have bugs like that before when a display setting was changed. Don't know if it was aspect ratio or something like that but it can cause UI elements to display wrong.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    Is it possible to TAB around the boxes or use the navigation keys to access the 'invisible' box..? Just a thought.