test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Random Queue Bugs

themoorethemoore Member Posts: 63 Arc User
Every time you select a random between RTQ and RADQ the seals that are shown given change type of seals and ammount.

From last update RADQ the RAD given for that is not full amount is 4k something as if we already did our daily. Logging in for first time doing first invokes i noticed that the RAD was showing as is i already done it.

And the 2 Master queue dungeons Spellplague caverns and Grey Wolf Den that are medium level have been kept but are now in the random queue as baby dungeons with no item level requirement.

Comments

• malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    themoore said:

Every time you select a random between RTQ and RADQ the seals that are shown given change type of seals and ammount.

From last update RADQ the RAD given for that is not full amount is 4k something as if we already did our daily. Logging in for first time doing first invokes i noticed that the RAD was showing as is i already done it.

And the 2 Master queue dungeons Spellplague caverns and Grey Wolf Den that are medium level have been kept but are now in the random queue as baby dungeons with no item level requirement.

From what I see, the old Spellplague Dungeon from years ago with the Abolethic Overseer was removed from the Dungeon Queues and the MSP was kept to be in line with the TCA Campaign storyline. GWD is a leveling dungeon and I can see why it was chosen to stay.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Re: MSP and GWD

All dungeons that aren't ToNG, IC, LoMM, Ravenloft, and VoS, are in the same queue (the dungeon queue). Players are scaled up in the dungeon queue as well.
  • arieswytch#9832 arieswytch Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2021

All dungeons that aren't ToNG, IC, LoMM, Ravenloft, and VoS, are in the same queue (the dungeon queue). Players are scaled up in the dungeon queue as well.

@nitocris83 My concern is that you may have new level 5 toons getting these higher level dungeons. Yes, they are scaled for item level, but that doesn't give them access to any paragon path powers, feats, or class features. They're still stuck with the lower level skills and will not be effective.

ETA: Maybe think about bringing back the REQ/RAQ setup that you had in the past. Keep the Random Dungeon, Random Skirmish, and Random Trial queues, but add in a Random Epic queue for the higher level dungeons that are currently in the Random Dungeon queue with an item level requirement between RDQ and RADQ, with a character level requirement of at least 15-18 so they have chosen a paragon path and have access to some higher level skills.
  • sergey235711sergey235711 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited August 2021

Players are not scaled up in dungeons (at least in all dungeons from random dungeon queue that I rolled), they are only scaled down if their item level is too high. It's impossible to complete 24k dungeon with 6k group. (Checked August 3, in the previous version)
  • lissblissb Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Is there any info on the daily bonus bug? Currently I only get daily bonus on RADQ every other day. Didn't get a bonus on Monday, got a bonus yesterday, just logged in and I don't have a bonus for today. It's already hard enough to reach the daily AD cap, but without the bonus it's near impossible D:
  • Re: MSP and GWD

However you think this is happening it's not being done enough. I had Valindra's tower and the lv 5 and 8 players were just useless.

I'm avoiding that queue and have recommended my friends do the same for now till it's fixed.
  • themoorethemoore Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    YEAH I would of apriciated that the 2 first big issues would have had an answer. Still as today the queues are saying wild seals only sometimes and even if thy say wild when you queue up, at the end still getting only adventure seals. (The Daily bonus seems fixed.)