test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My Quartermaster's Enchant and Dragonhord Enchants are not working at all, as is my wonder's fortune

sixguns1sixguns1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
Please help me to fix this issue.
Quartermaster's Enchant and Dragonhord Enchants are not working at all, as is my wonder's fortune. Getting zero drops, nothing at all.
Thanks kindly.

Help!!

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,098 Arc User
    Run in the leveling zones and you'll get drops.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    Ty for info!
  • Options
    Nope still not working, any and every zone in the game. Zero drops with Quatermaster's Enchant and Dragonhoard Enchant. Please help me with this Bug!!!! Also Wanderers fortune from mount.
  • Options
    wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    I have a feeling this bug is tied to the way these enchants/insignia bonuses handles enemy levels and how comparing enemy level to player level = loot drop. @skingdev#1102 and his QA team should take a look at this.
    Elite Whaleboy
  • Options
    therealprotextherealprotex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 526 Arc User
    edited August 2021
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks - issue was already escalated last week but I'll check on status during today's meeting.