test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Empowering Young Adventurers Together!

Anyone know how the codes for the 500 trade bars works? I thought it would come in an email fairly quickly but has not.

Tier 2 ($10.00 USD) – Supercharged Bundle

Title: Supercharged
Butterfly Swarm Mount Choice Pack
Star Rover Gear Set (4 pieces)
Trobriand’s Construct Companion
Epic Mount Collar Choice Pack
500 Trade Bars (additional codes will be sent out for this item)
3 Refinement Gemstones
Users who purchase this tier will automatically be granted items from Tier 1

Comments

• Options
    ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User

Anyone know how the codes for the 500 trade bars works? I thought it would come in an email fairly quickly but has not.

Tier 2 ($10.00 USD) – Supercharged Bundle

Title: Supercharged
    Butterfly Swarm Mount Choice Pack
    Star Rover Gear Set (4 pieces)
    Trobriand’s Construct Companion
    Epic Mount Collar Choice Pack
    500 Trade Bars (additional codes will be sent out for this item)
    3 Refinement Gemstones
    Users who purchase this tier will automatically be granted items from Tier 1

Groupees are supposed to be adding an additional code for the 500TB to our accounts on their system, however mine hasn't come through yet. Maybe submit a ticket to Groupees and ask when your code will be added to our account as I have just done.
  • Options
    docj0rdocj0r Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    Not a big deal, but the Star Rover gear pack only seems to let you choose 1 piece of the set and does not grant 4 pieces as the announcement says.
  • Options
    oktlryk#2717 oktlryk Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Wish the items like companions and mounts was Acc Wide
  • Options
    bresaadybresaady Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    As for the 500 trade bars, the last post from Groupees HQ was they were waiting to hear from Cryptic. As for everything being said it was account wide (claimable on every character) Groupees referred everyone to Neverwinter's Twitch page which only stated that the 500 trade bars would be added as an extra code through Groupees.

There was big lack of communication setting up this promotion. It's an awesome charity and the only reason I spent the money on it. Although I'm frustrated that the items are not reclaimable as were stated when I made the purchase (and yes I have time-stamped screenshots to verify it), I am more frustrated that not all the items promised were even given with the pack codes. The Neverwinter News post states the Star Rover is a 4 piece set, Groupees states it is a 4 piece set yet there's only 1 choice pack. The 500 trade bars seem to be missing for everyone as well.

Can we expect a timely fix to this?
  • Options
    anjicat#4942 anjicat Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Has anyone else been unable to redeem their codes because the code only has 5 characters? I get an error message that the code is invalid and it doesn't match the example format of 8 characters.

I've emailed groupee about the error but am still awaiting a reply

*edited to improve clarity*
    Post edited by anjicat#4942 on
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User

Has anyone else been unable to redeem their codes because they only have 5 characters? I've emailed groupee about the error but am still awaiting a reply

Well, i've redeemed both codes on an account with 3 characters without any problems, even found a Adventurer's Support Pack with no idea where it's from...
    /shrug
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    oktlryk#2717 oktlryk Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    You guys actually got the packs on claims and claimed them on every character? I mean like you have Stags and Trobriand Constructs on all your characters?
  • Options
    miraclegaming#9971 miraclegaming Member Posts: 14 Arc User

You guys actually got the packs on claims and claimed them on every character? I mean like you have Stags and Trobriand Constructs on all your characters?

Only the titles are account reclaimable the rest is just one time
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    I paid for the packs got nothing as far as I can tell. Do they send out codes to email? Automatically claim via rewards claim agent? hm.
  • Options
    rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2021

I paid for the packs got nothing as far as I can tell. Do they send out codes to email? Automatically claim via rewards claim agent? hm.

No, you have to go back to Groupees web page to obtain the codes. Once you have your codes then go to Arc website to claim the items to your account.
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • Options
    amascus#1899 amascus Member Posts: 101 Arc User

On the Groupees web site look under your account for my purchases. You get the codes there. all except for the Tradebar portion, we are still waiting for that.
  • Options
    > @regenerde said:
    > Well, i've redeemed both codes on an account with 3 characters without any problems, even found a Adventurer's Support Pack with no idea where it's from...
    > /shrug

Lol, not the number of toons on the account, the number of characters in the code
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    Thanks for the answers - will have a go at that a bit later :) massive respect x
  • Options
    edited August 2021

> @regenerde said:
    > Well, i've redeemed both codes on an account with 3 characters without any problems, even found a Adventurer's Support Pack with no idea where it's from...
    > /shrug

Lol, not the number of toons on the account, the number of characters in the code

Well, that's strange, bought a few packs, and all of them have 2 codes with 8 characters...
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem/
    ... and they work fine through the link to the redeem page.

Anyway, now we have to wait for them to figure out how to give us those 500 Tradebars and the rest of the Star Rover Gear Set.

Update: Code for the 500 Trade Bars is here, now i hope we'll get the missing gear pieces too.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    Want to know why?
  • Options

Anyway, now we have to wait for them to figure out how to give us those 500 Tradebars and the rest of the Star Rover Gear Set.

Update: Code for the 500 Trade Bars is here, now i hope we'll get the missing gear pieces too.

Do you receive a separate code for the TBs?
    - Rey

• Options
    https://groupees.com/purchases
    the code for the Trade Bars should be in there now.
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    khellebkhelleb Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    got the code for Trade Bars, redeemed it, but now dont know where i pick them up. no in the Shared Bank, no in the first loged in character.. anyone knows??
  • Options
    Just read in the Groupees web page, chat area, the 500 TBs are still being worked on for both console platforms.
    - Rey

• Options
    Well, after redeeming the code,
    in game, press L, "Claim Valuables, it's either in the "Claim" or "Promo" tab, one of them should be flashing, look for the Tarmalune Trade Bars Pack, claim it, open it, and enjoy.
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    pestilence420#4868 pestilence420 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Anyone know how to redeem codes through Epic. The Epic launcher signs you in automagicly and I have no idea what the username or password is, so logging into arc doesn't work.
  • Options
    telescopiumtelescopium Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Has anyone bought more than one pack on the same account? I bought 2 empowered the first one all worked fine. The second one arc tells me the codes are invalid. I couldn't see anything anywhere that said only 1 per account
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Only one purchase per account .
    But the mounts we’re supposed to be account bound and reclaimable on all toons . Why aren’t they ?
    C’mon Cryptic , enough of the bait n switch already!

I only bought/ donated because of a great program that my children used , albeit in Canada .
    Not sure why Cryptic has to sour this with false and misleading information?
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Oh , I see they changed the description now , from account reclaimable . SMH
    Wow , just wow
  • Options
    Update:

Turns out the groupee website doesn't display properly on mobile devices so the codes were in the correct format I just couldn't see the last 3 digits.
  • Options
    bresaadybresaady Member Posts: 14 Arc User

Has anyone bought more than one pack on the same account? I bought 2 empowered the first one all worked fine. The second one arc tells me the codes are invalid. I couldn't see anything anywhere that said only 1 per account

You're not the only one. I've seen multiple people asking about this after finding out the contents of said pack were only claimable on 1 character (noted after the promotion started). It was stated that the items would be claimable on every toon, and code once per account then they changed it after multiple complaints and "clarification" that the items were account bound and only claimable 1 time.
    They had to get a separate code for the tradebars and STILL have not given a full 4 piece set for the Star Rovers gear as stated was included in the bundle.
    As I said in my earlier post, great charity, it's why I spent the money on it. However, if I'm spending cash on something I expect the same thing as I would spending cash on anything in the Zen store: mounts and companions claimable on all toons on the account they are purchased on.
  • Options
    krysnytekrysnyte Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    https://groupees.com/purchases

My Tradebars showed up today.
  • Options
    crusthelvetecrusthelvete Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    Any news about the Rover set yet?
  • Options

Any news about the Rover set yet?

Nope, it was asked several times on the Groupees chat, but this far no official answer on it...
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    bresaady said:

You're not the only one. I've seen multiple people asking about this after finding out the contents of said pack were only claimable on 1 character (noted after the promotion started). It was stated that the items would be claimable on every toon, and code once per account then they changed it after multiple complaints and "clarification" that the items were account bound and only claimable 1 time.
    They had to get a separate code for the tradebars and STILL have not given a full 4 piece set for the Star Rovers gear as stated was included in the bundle.
    As I said in my earlier post, great charity, it's why I spent the money on it. However, if I'm spending cash on something I expect the same thing as I would spending cash on anything in the Zen store: mounts and companions claimable on all toons on the account they are purchased on.
    I had the exact same thing happen tonight. I bought a pack earlier in the week - got another one tonight because it's a good charity and I don't mind paying the $10 for another set of the goodies. But I get the 'invalid code' message when I try to redeem it.

I did not see any text on the groupees page or in the Neverwinter announcement about this being a 1 pack per account situation.
  • Options
    Well,
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11494253
    "Players who claimed a Star Rover Gear Pack from the Supercharged Bundle can now claim another from the Reward Claims Agent. This one will properly provide all four Star Rover items."
    thank you for that...
    Want to know why?