test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

jewel of the north or whatever.....

hi.
Is nice that there is in teory a mod wich is focus to improve the adventures life...... how ????
And yet most of the npc vendors have items that you can buy only one at the time (80% of them ),not a slinding bar (even is a limited one like the relics from thunder king campaing).wich make a nightmare if you have hundreds of that item for sale or exchange.
Is olso very that now to replace a weapon enchatment whit another is 2,5 gold at lev 20 .......why ??????? . if you are doing group content ( most of the rewarding activity of the game ) you notice some interesting issues .
1 if is a dungeon ,the same weapon enchantment is used ,no mater what .wich sucks .i always use an aoe enchantment for mobs (lighting or flaming ,if the group il is low or are noobs i use bronzwood) and i stop before boses to switch for bilethorn or bronzwood (bilethorn mostly ) and back to an aoe enchantment .is like 6-8 times for dungeon .That now cost around 15-20 gold per dungeon....wich is not worth it and make it very annoying .(all enchantment are max level)
2 for trials or skirmish one enchantment is enough (flamming or bilehorn)
3 for nongroup content any enchantment is good
A higher cost of gold limited the ability to use an enchantment based on the situation the player is (dungeon,trial,skirmish or solo ) ,role in group and overroll use of that enchantment .... and olso affect the prices of enchantments (ok ,is less affecting then the "contennd creators" whit their BIS bullshitt,but is still affecting )
There are many enchantments (weapons,armors or normal) wich are not used (mostly because BIS HAMSTER ) or becouse some "contend creators " have interest in them (economically ).In theory there is request and demand ,but in this case is more like targeted directed in certain direction based on personal or economic direction,not a real ones.
Hope that whit this mode the neverwinter things will change and new players will not abandon the game because of the absurd prices on AH and BIS HAMSTER. For example ,a new player watch some "contend promoting BIS" and make a calculation of enchantments prices on AH ,lets an easy 15 mill ad for enchantments ...... another game is better ...
I know is more of the mentality issue ,{(me BIS ,you rest sucks)(me BIS ,i carry you noobs)(me BIS,me first ,you..never mind)} ,but is need to change .

There is more to be said and done ,but im lazy ( i have to go to work ,eat ,live....) ...so in short ,things need to change or....
Have fun

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    @nitocris83 - alongside the buttons for 'like, agree' etc, can we have one for "what...?"
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    Well, I'm not at all happy with this change either. I also usually change my armor enchants depending on whether it's AOE or ST, but now I'll only race Bilethorn in DPS and Bronzewood in tank. If the intention was to drain the gold to enhance it, it will end up losing the effect as everyone sees that it is a loss for not so much gain.