test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wizard - RoE / Imprisonment up time

bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User
The uptime of those two encounters are switched.
RoF tooltip, says 10sec up
Imprisonment tooltip says 6 sec. (both german language Version)

In reality they are switched.

1. equip both powers
2. go to a testdummy
3. use one of the enyounters and count the time of the status effect
4. use the secon encounter and count the time of the status effect
Post edited by bumhug#4005 on

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Could you share a screenshot/picture of these tooltips? Thanks!
  • bumhug#4005 bumhug Member Posts: 92 Arc User

Here we go, hope google drive links are ok for you.
    P.S. I like your comment from an other threat with the "power of greyskull". But I´m quite sure, that a lot of people here have no idea what you were talking about :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ef_6TqI0Ber6OSFbtz-7DCtR1fTv0hTT/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EmRwZz2-4ZsezdthnBDtkTN6KwCVxhfS/view?usp=sharing

Oh, now I know, why you wanted screenshots. My fault. It´s Ray of Enfeeblement and not Ray of Frost. Sorry for that, my bad english.
    Hmmm, after I delivered the requested screenshots, I got no more answer... Nothing like "OK, thanks, we will check" thats sad. :(
  • thomasisalonethomasisalone Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Imprisonment is bugged - the time varies from 6-10s on PC too.

RoE, however, may not be - but it looks like it because the icons on the debuff bar are unclear. The one that looks like the RoE icon only last 6s as that's showing when it's doing damage (because the damage ticks don't overlap). It also applies 3 other debuff icons (enemy does less damage, increased incoming projectile damage, and increased incoming magical damage) which should last the full 10s. If those last 3 aren't there, then it is bugged.

Hopefully this helps!

Imprisonment is bugged - the time varies from 6-10s on PC too.

RoE, however, may not be - but it looks like it because the icons on the debuff bar are unclear. The one that looks like the RoE icon only last 6s as that's showing when it's doing damage (because the damage ticks don't overlap). It also applies 3 other debuff icons (enemy does less damage, increased incoming projectile damage, and increased incoming magical damage) which should last the full 10s. If those last 3 aren't there, then it is bugged.

Hopefully this helps!

Thanks for that!

It´s not only the buff icon, it´s also the light effect on the enemy. Green when on L1 (Tab on PC I Think) and purple or something like that when on normal encounter slot. So at least, the visual effect is not as it is written in the tooltip.